Absolutely Altinkum's very own Columnist.
by Ronsgame 06 Nov 2008, 10:44
I DO try to please most people. As they say though, "you can please some of the people some of the time".......etc...

Carl: Where the idea I was giving up the column came from I do not know. I agree that, being almost 71, thoughts do not come to me as easily as they used to but I shall still continue to cause meyhem amongst some of you. My life in Australia and South Africa was full of enough info to fill a book so if you would like to picture me out down-under, I will write more.

I agree with you Leyla, I also did not realise it was going to be held on that day but I have to admit I was involved with getting ready for my daughter's visit. The only time I knew about it was the article on the result; which was really great.

Thanks for your lovely comments Bobby and Tess, it DOES make it worthwhile.

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by JJH 06 Nov 2008, 20:27
Thanks again for your comments and views, a really good read and as others have
said sharing your varied life with us.

Would love to know about your life down under and in South Africa.

Thanks again

Please stick to a colour that is legible, preferably the default one- that was almost impossible to read!
Keith
by Ronsgame 06 Nov 2008, 20:57
Well, at least it will not take me as long to write something for my next 'epistle'.
Let's hope that my 'long-term' memory stays as good as it has been up to now. It seems to be my short-term one that is proving elusive these days.

Veronica

by tess 06 Nov 2008, 22:27
:) Veronica, looking forward to hearing and seeing your posts in the future.
by PJRichards 07 Nov 2008, 18:09
leylaasena wrote:Nice read, V.
Thanks.

One question - how come I didn't know about the jumble sale till I saw it in the paper?
I always try to support local causes- animal and human.
Why wasn't it advertised more widely beforehand?
I read both papers online each week and go to Chatty Chicks but didn't know anything about it.
( Damn- all those missed bargains !!!!)

You after another 3ytl dress then Bev :lol: :lol: :lol:
by Ronsgame 10 Nov 2008, 13:31
Seems to me you two are very much alike - Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!!

Veronica