Absolutely Altinkum's very own Columnist.
by lovetotravelinstyle 18 Oct 2009, 21:45
We have a Pitmans centre in Stortford town... this is where I recently passed my Sage line 50 Course.

What a waste of £400 that was :cry: no friggin jobs now are there :evil:

I taught myself to type when I was a receptionist. I used to copy type from books until i got It!! :mrgreen:

Tracey Image

WHEN GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT
WHILE YELLING 'WOO-HOO!' IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND
by acko338 24 Jan 2011, 17:23
I thought I was good at shorthand, but then was told to roll my sleeves up - never knew I had wrists !!
by johnnetplus 24 Jan 2011, 17:42
Veronica,

Why don't you type your text into 'Notebook' then cut and paste your content onto AA and click Submit. This would save time being online and as long as you have a connection that should speed up things for you. Only a suggestion. :D

Kind regards John
by PJRichards 25 Jan 2011, 07:51
Good idea John but Veronica started this thread in 2009.
Dont know if she is doing it now.
by Ronsgame 28 Jan 2011, 16:01
I have not been on the Internet for some weeks now - could not get access to it. Seriously, I felt like I was down in a Mine with my eyes blindfolded and my hands tied, good job we had the Tele!!

I could always tell you about my life down-under in Australia and then South Africa/South West Africa and Rhodesia - if my memory would let me go that far back now. Not really Veronica's VIEWS but something to read.

Actually John - that is what I usually do - that way I can check for my mistakes..... Oh Yes, I do make a few of those - usually type to quickly!!! Just let me know and I can put my thinking cap on. :)

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by PJRichards 28 Jan 2011, 16:10
Welcome back Vee. Hope your laptop behaves now.
Got another Daved Niven book for you to borrow. :lol:
by Ronsgame 28 Jan 2011, 16:30
Goody-Goody Gum Drops Pauline. The cafe I met you at last year has changed hands yet again. The name is Garag - I suppose they meant to say Garage, unless they had not finished putting the letters up when I drove past. Better watch out for the Car Fumes!!!!

Veronica

by PJRichards 29 Jan 2011, 10:26
We wouldnt be going there again anyway as Kim & Chris have moved and are down nearer to us now.

See you soon. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeep writing :lol: :lol:
by steve zeus 29 Jan 2011, 12:33
Veronica,
So pleased you are back up and running, looking forward now to some news! :lol:

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Ronsgame 29 Jan 2011, 13:24
O.K. Will start but will have to do it in sections, as I mentioned, that is if the old brains stand up to the pressure.

Veronica