A forum for boats, boating and all matters of a nautical nature.
by steve zeus 17 Apr 2010, 19:03
Hi All,
We have decided to sell our RIB & outboard 2005 model garaged & owned from new, and used only 6 times as a tender, outboard has done no more than 6 hours, we had this boat shipped over from South Africa.
Remotes, Tinted Screen,CE certificate to carry 6 persons, comes with helm and tandem seat, center console with stowage, and 9" sports leather steering wheel, very fast will pull a mono skier. This out-fit is as new and in immaculate condition, a very eye-catching outfit, white hull with light grey and royal blue tubes, 6 gallon plastic fuel tank, prop bag, fitted integral life lines, fenders,inflatable pump, Effes drinks holder, oars and built in rowlocks, and loads of extra's plus new road trailer. All paper work and manuals available.This is a fantastic little runaround and sports boat. Asking £6500-00

Reason for sale surplus to requirements, we have now sold our Shetland Family 4 cruiser and have purchased an Orkney 440 Fisher, which is towable so the RIB is no longer required as a tender..This outfit if purchased today is in excess of £12,000 so a bargain.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by steve zeus 17 Apr 2010, 19:37
Hi Danny,
Garaged in the U.K. mate.My intention was to ship it to Turkey. I paid £1000 to ship it here, not sure what it would cost to ship to Turkey

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

by steve zeus 18 Apr 2010, 17:01
Reduced by £500 to assist with shipping costs if required, or a lovely safe boat for U.K.use on open Seas, Canal or Estuary.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

by steve zeus 28 Apr 2010, 10:50
We have today received an offer on the R.I.B. after a viewing over the week-end.....still thinking whether to let her go or not.l.o.l.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum