A forum for boats, boating and all matters of a nautical nature.
by Dibs 15 Aug 2011, 11:06
Thank you to the voices for advertising Siesta Boat trips......

For 7 years I have went on a boat trip every sunday, only recently voices started advertising Siesta boat trip which is owned jointly by Gill And Ayepe dont know if thats how you spell his name.....

We have spent the last few Sundays on this boat and I must report that it is fabulous. First trip we took our own wine, as usual boat trip wine is like drinking vinegar Gill asked what wine we liked and now the bar is stocked with our favourite and the food is also excellent yesterday we had chicken breast which was marinated with salad and pasta and it was sooooooo tasty. The boat is a small boat which is well staffed and managed and they cater for children and adults supplying daily newspapers and fun colouring books for kids.

The big plus is that the music is not too loud its easy listening and the boat is very clean.

They really cant do enough for you and I would recommend this boat trip to anyone.
by Dibs 15 Aug 2011, 13:30
its 10.00gbp the same as all the boat trips at the moment i think all their contact details are in voices
by glenman459189 15 Aug 2011, 15:09
Hi Dibs dose the boat stock local voka and efes tks.

Brian & Isobel

We met as strangers and parted as friends

May the wind be allways at your back
by PJRichards 16 Aug 2011, 06:03
I thought that the Bele had banned alcohol from boats trips now. :?

Thanks Debra, could be giving them a go in a few weeks time then.
by TraceyandBaz 16 Aug 2011, 06:07
Think it's just the All Inclusive that's stopped Pauline, as far as I know the boats are still allowed to sell alcohol.

Tracey
by Dibs 16 Aug 2011, 07:27
glenman459189 wrote:Hi Dibs dose the boat stock local voka and efes tks.

yes Efes Wine Vodka etc...
by glenman459189 16 Aug 2011, 08:32
Dibs wrote:
glenman459189 wrote:Hi Dibs dose the boat stock local voka and efes tks.

yes Efes Wine Vodka etc...

Thanks dibs will give it a try . :D :D :D

Brian & Isobel

We met as strangers and parted as friends

May the wind be allways at your back