A forum for boats, boating and all matters of a nautical nature.
by Dibs 19 Aug 2011, 13:02
Kurdish wife could not agree more fab day out wheither you drink or not,,,,,, Just very relaxing and food great
by PJRichards 20 Aug 2011, 06:37
Did you book in advance Debra. There will be about 8 of us this time and would like to give them a try. 8-)
by Dibs 20 Aug 2011, 07:53
pauline we always book in advance we buy our tickets for any boat from Muzo one of the ticket sellers he always has our booking and seats arranged never had a problem.. I ahve his contact number if you want it he arrnages everything or you can walk down to the boat and book direct same price either way
by PJRichards 21 Aug 2011, 07:49
Can you give me his number than and I will give him a ring. Thanks.
by JANE 21 Aug 2011, 22:06
Had a lovely day on siesta, lovely clean boat and friendly staff!!! Nice to meet you Dibs! Will defo use again next year!!!

Jane :D

"Wish we were there"!
by Dibs 22 Aug 2011, 11:08
Definately see you again next year.... Was really hot yesterday but a lovely day again maybe a wee bit too much wine ha ha had a stotter of a hangover this morning but worth every bit of pain......
by stedge10 26 Aug 2011, 19:38
We rang them to book to go on Sunday for 7 of us, we live in Mavisehir and they said it is too far to come to pick us up!!

Never had this problem with boat trips before.

Steve & Carmela

Loving our life in Mavisehir
by kurdishwife 27 Aug 2011, 16:41
not all boat trips pick up now. i think its the ticket sellers pick u up, ive been on siesta and i made my own way and it was well worth it :D
by JANE 27 Aug 2011, 17:23
We made our own way too,all 20 of us on the dolmus down to the harbour!!! Lovely day worth having to make your own transport arrangements!!

Jane :D

"Wish we were there"!
by Dibs 29 Aug 2011, 08:12
We always make our own way to the harbour always found this better than waiting on car pick ups........