A forum for boats, boating and all matters of a nautical nature.
by puwer98 29 Oct 2011, 20:38
Buy it at Tekzen in January and you will be able to sail it to Didim as all the fields will be flooded

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by steve zeus 29 Oct 2011, 22:07
Thanks gents for the links, I quite like the TEKZEN AQUA PW 330 4+1, she will take a 15hp and only 1,504 TL (around £528).... I will look into this on our next visit, thanks all for your help :D all I need then is an engine., is there a Marine Store in Altinkum selling outboards?, everyone seems to be using a Yamaha in Altinkum, so a Yam 15hp would do fine l.o.l

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by steve zeus 29 Oct 2011, 22:28
Thanks Angela, may well take you up on that offer one day ;)

Looking foward now, first trip will be from first beach to Akbuk for the day. 8-) will be bringing my hand held GPS, so may venture further afield at some stage :idea:

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Bugsy 30 Oct 2011, 13:15
There's a new Yamaha shop this year on the road to the hospital. ie. coming up Ataturk Bld, turn right (where Tip-top pools was) on the first roundabout and it is just over on the left-hand side of the road. Otherwise, there is Didim Marin which sells boats, engines etc. and this is located on the Didim to Akbuk Rd, at the far end of the factory outlets (past Oppet Garage, Emin Auto, Atasoy Electric).