A forum for boats, boating and all matters of a nautical nature.
by tamus 17 Sep 2012, 21:49
anybody know if there is any sailing lessons with an instructor or as helping as crew for a beginer avaiable from Altinkum for a few days from 23rd Sept until 2nd Oct?

or where to ask about this?
by Geminiman61 21 Sep 2012, 20:16
I've not heard of any.....go up the Marina and ask,pity my mate Simon or Jim arnt here I'm sure they'd take you out.....ask someone like Metin or Eddie,good luck (iyi sanslar)
by tamus 22 Sep 2012, 23:27
ok thanks for the replies

I am in Altinkum at the moment and will go over to the marina and see what i can find out
by danandgwen 23 Sep 2012, 13:34
I dont think you will be allowed into the marina if you are not a member, or accompanied by a member tamus ?

Danny,
Mavisehir (one day)
by leylaasena 23 Sep 2012, 18:31
The marina has sailing courses and the price is quite reasonable.It's 21 hours over a week , I think

If you ask at reception in the Yacht Club they'll point you in the right direction.

If you just want a couple of afternoons on a more casual basis, Pm me and I'll have a word with hubby.

Here's a link to our girl:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 604&type=3

Bev
xx
by Geminiman61 23 Sep 2012, 20:09
The Marina let anyone go in there now.......or they did I know a few of the powerheads/yachters were complaining there wern't any sunbeds for them :roll:
by tamus 23 Sep 2012, 21:40
well they don't let you down to the boats thats for sure, got turned away today. Mine you I got to shop in carafur express though.

I will try to pm you bevs