A forum for boats, boating and all matters of a nautical nature.
by stevewillow 28 Mar 2014, 19:46
hi malcolm did it february but not with P&O but one of their ships docked next to us in Tobago and made our ship look like a tug boat. i think you will enjoy it

steve
by justubean 28 Mar 2014, 19:56
Been on four but sailed with Royal Caribbean. I though Britannia was a Celebrity Cruise Line ship!

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by annabelle 28 Mar 2014, 21:05
Britannia is P &O newest ship not yet in service its maiden voyage due in March 2015 .
Its 5 star and the biggest Cruise ship build for the British Market should be impressive.

Are you booked on the Maiden voyage Malcolm ? as March is a nice time for visiting the Caribbean.
We were around the Caribbean last March on Thomsons Dream and then stayed in Barbados .
I have been twice before once on a Royal Caribbean Cruise ship and once on Cunard Countess personally I prefer a smaller Ship than the Colossal ones they are building today . :) Ann
by malcolm 28 Mar 2014, 21:35
Thought we would give the maiden voyage a miss to allow teething problems to be sorted ,going January 16 :D

mg1
by justubean 29 Mar 2014, 00:28
We take a cruise every other year and our next one is due in 2015 with another new ship. Quantum of the Seas. Sailing from New York from November 2014. It's new sister ship Anthem of the Seas will be based at Southampton.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by terryandjoan 29 Mar 2014, 12:43
A friend at work goes every year with P&O to the Caribbean and brings back loads of photos, it looks brilliant. I am sure you will have a great time
by Dona 29 Mar 2014, 20:31
Lovely enjoy !
We have done Royal Caribbean and Princess both been great. Where are your ports of call?
by malcolm 29 Mar 2014, 21:19
Barbados,Antuiga,Tortolla,St Marten,Dominika,St Lucia,Genada,Grand Turk and Cacos,I think

mg1
by Dona 29 Mar 2014, 21:26
Barbados,Antuiga,Tortolla,St Marten,Dominika,St Lucia,Genada,Grand Turk and Cacos,I think

Also Jamaica !