All things eating and drinking related
by deepblue 25 Apr 2013, 13:43
Hopefully you will still do that deal through July,for when we are over ;)
by davidl 25 Apr 2013, 15:54
I thought advertising was banned ? To everybody but the Lush Bar it would appear !!!
by rathmill 28 Apr 2013, 19:03
davidl, You asked the same question on page 19 of this thread which was answered by Keith on the same page. Do you have some problem with Lush?
by PJRichards 29 Apr 2013, 06:52
My thoughts exactly.

If it wasnt allowed then Keith would have deleted it.
by davidl 29 Apr 2013, 12:39
yes, it's overated
by Ronsgame 29 Apr 2013, 14:00
You must have a problem with Lush then. Everyone I have spoken to loves the food there. Pleasant staff as well, which is a big bonus. The fact we do not go out these days is, if John (my husband) were to go into any restaurant, even a child's portion would most certainly be too big for him. That's the only reason we have not been in since last December. Please tell us why you have such a downer on this restaurant.

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by unsal 29 Apr 2013, 18:16
We will be starting to do turkish night every tuesday night from 7th may. 3 some times 4 course turkish house cooking meals will be only 18tl
also steak night on thursdays and quiz on sundays
by PJRichards 01 May 2013, 06:08
Keith wrote:
davidl wrote:surely this is advertising, which I thought was banned.

The Lush Bar is one of our triple 'A' businesses featured on the forum.

Obviously Davidl didnt see this.

If you dont like it dont open this thread, simples.......
by St Domingo 01 May 2013, 12:18
We have just got back from a great 10 days in Altinkum and went to the Lush Bar for the first time and found that the food was excellent so much so we went back a few day's later.

We would certainly recommend this bar and will be calling in again when we go out again in June....great food at a good price :)

nil satis nisi optimum
by Sharon Knight 02 May 2013, 11:42
We had never eaten in Lush until a couple of weeks ago and we went in for a Steak, and I must say its the best we've ever had in Altinkum, cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth, going again tonight to try the 20ytl steak special, would thoroughly recommend the place and Usal the owner is a superb cook, the sausces we had on the steak tasted exactly as it said on the menu,

Sharon