All things eating and drinking related
by unsal 19 Jul 2013, 16:56
If you had enough with noise in other bars, coming try LUSH BAR with fantastic selection of back around music from 60s to now.

You can have just drink, bottle Efes and Tuborg 5tl Charlsber 6,50tl.
Local spirits 7.50tl, ( include mixer part from soda and lime) Imports from 9tl
250ml large glass of wine 8tl.
Bottle wine from 25tl.

Or something to eat. Breakfast 9tl, Snacks from 6.50tl, Starters from6tl, Chickens from 16tl, Pastas from 14tl, 8oz sirloin from 26tl, 8oz fillet steak from 30tl, ( include sauce ) Currys from 17.50tl, casseroles from 17.50tl, Turkish dishes from17.50tl. Vegetarians from 15tl, fish from 25tl, Desserts from5tl.
Children 10tl ( include a ice cream )

We will not disappointing you. QUALITY FOOD GOOD VALUE
by gordy 24 Jul 2013, 00:15
Will deffo be giving this place a try as im over with the family next week for 3 weeks...do they do car service?
Gordy
by Ronsgame 25 Jul 2013, 09:52
The last time we were in Lush, I mentioned that I do not drive at night-time now. Unsal told me they would drive us home, don't know about pick up though. You could always ask him, he is a very nice man.

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by unsal 25 Jul 2013, 23:56
We have been so busy tonight and we would like to say thank you very much for all your support. We have turned people away because we didint had any more space left. So we are now doing another steak night in the week that's going to be on Mondays. From now on we got every Mondays and Thursday steak night its only 20 tl

Note: Spicy night is cancelled. Our regular says too hot for it might we will start doing again in the future.
BEST OF REGARDS
by webb89 26 Jul 2013, 09:23
I like the Lush bar and one reason is that earlier in the year we popped in for a drink in the morning. When we went to pay, I presume it was Unsal, said he didn't have any change so pop back and pay another time.

We were actually going to eat there that evening so reminded him when paying for dinner!

Not many places would be so trusting of customers I bet.
by deepblue 13 Aug 2013, 17:27
unsal wrote:We have been so busy tonight and we would like to say thank you very much for all your support. We have turned people away because we didint had any more space left. So we are now doing another steak night in the week that's going to be on Mondays. From now on we got every Mondays and Thursday steak night its only 20 tl

Note: Spicy night is cancelled. Our regular says too hot for it might we will start doing again in the future.
BEST OF REGARDS

Hi are you still doing steak nights on mondays and thursdays,do you do a car service,are you near Mcdonalds...Thankyou...also would we be better booking a table. ;)
by unsal 17 Aug 2013, 10:16
Hi, yes we do steak night on Mondays and Thursdays about 500 meter down from McDonald passed cash and caries ( express market ) on right hand side set back from main road. We will defo take you back but might we cant pick you up because of busy nights
contact number 05462781587 or land line 02568133361
Last edited by Keith on 18 Aug 2013, 01:10, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Unnecessary quotation removed
by Sharon Knight 17 Aug 2013, 18:24
Hi Unsal,

thanks great , we will be back on 3rd September, and will be back to see you, please sent our best to Jamil,

Sharon & Tony
by unsal 22 Aug 2013, 09:30
Hi Sharon & Tony we will looking for to c u & will say hello to cemil take care.
Last edited by Keith on 22 Aug 2013, 12:26, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Unecessary quotation removed