All things eating and drinking related
by Sharon Knight 17 Feb 2013, 13:37
Hi Lyn,

not good about Rositas, assume you were celebrating Bridgets 60th lol; but it can be very hit and miss there. We used to go there regular but the last time we waited over an hour for our food, only to see two tables that had come in after us being served, when we complained we were told oh!! must have lost your order, so paid for the drinks and left. I must say the service is alway bad when Maggie is not around, does,nt help that the turkish girl who waits on the tables is useless!! assume they only keep her on as she will accept the lousy pay they give,

Sharon :D
by Lyn 17 Feb 2013, 14:18
Hello you two. Yes it was Bridget's birthday party, but it was spoilt by the service (or lack of it). think you're right with Maggie not being there. It's too late for them now though. We all agreed we'd not go there again. The chef came out spouting something in Turkish but Mandy gave him a mouthful back (presumably telling him he was a to$$er) and he soon retreated to the kitchen.

Have you moved in yet or still sorting the villa out?

I used to be indecisive, but now I think I'm better.
by Sharon Knight 17 Feb 2013, 14:26
Hi Lynn,

totally agree with you to not going back to Rositas, you think they would have no problem with serving 12 people, and no excuse for the chef being rude!!! you would think a table of 12 in the middle of winter would be appreciated!

We are home in Sunny UK and wont be back until the spring, villa completed, just needs finishing touches though! so if your good with a paint brush, we'll supply the beer lol;

Sharon
by Lyn 17 Feb 2013, 18:14
Sharon, I've got enough painting to do at our place sorry, but I'm sure Tony will be good at it.

by Jo and Damion 17 Feb 2013, 18:45
14 of us went there last year, we sent 12 meals back, they were inedable, the english lady would not try them to see how bad they were, will never go again.

Must have been an off night!!!!!
by JJH 17 Feb 2013, 22:04
We have been going for 7yrs and never had to complain
about anything, food not typically chinese as in England but
find it good value for money when you get the specials.
Maggie must be in u.k.
by Lyn 17 Feb 2013, 22:23
As you say, we've been a few times before and not typicaly Chinese and not that good either, but edible. Our last visit though was the final straw. I'd rather go without than go there again. If others go in and have a good meal with good service then that's fine, but we won't be trying it again.

If anyone knows Maggie and you want to pass on these comments, please do.

by GLOW 18 Feb 2013, 07:35
We had heard it was good so we went and sat for over an hour and there was only the two of us, then they brought everything out at the same time, the starters , main course etc, and that was in the summer time. We would never go back again.

Glow Worm
Moonlight Complex
by Lyn 18 Feb 2013, 07:47
Maybe it's time Maggie saw these comments and sorted her workforce out. That might just keep her in business.