All things eating and drinking related
by macs50 18 Jun 2013, 17:04
we were paying 5tl and 6tl in may but would pay more in the right places as we are on holiday and to us its good company and friends that make our night Colin/Linda the Duke and neil made our night last time we were over cheers all

Blly/Jackie
by johnnetplus 18 Jun 2013, 18:02
Totally agree. The company you are with makes the evening not the beer. Should be a great night tomorrow in Altinkum with the AA bash taking place. Enjoy yourselves you lucky people. Wish I was there!!!! :cry:

Kind regards John
by TinkyTinker 19 Jun 2013, 14:52
Jo and Damion wrote:The issue is, what is going on in Turkey, that is the real issue and how they are going to deal with it.

NOT THE PRICE OF BEER!!!!!! - What it is, is what it is, you either pay or you do not and sit in your Hotel or Apartment.

Or, you do not have to go at all, stay in the UK!!!

I hope it goes up to 20TL a bottle, then lets see the comments!!!

Bloody hell chill out!!!
Sorry but I want to know what the price of a beer is and if you can't believe what your reading then don't read it, read the news instead I bet it's a right laugh round your house :(
by johnnetplus 19 Jun 2013, 15:54
Bloody hell chill out!!!

TinkyTinker,

I have to be consistent and say please 'becareful' not to offend anyone. Yes everyone can express their opinion and disagree. That is healthy. But members should try to 'police' themselves or simply not inflame any situation by passing comments sometimes.

Afterall I was the one who received the inital comment and I can understand the comment wasn't made personally more out of concern for the develeopments in Turkey. Peace and unity folks. Now back on track....what is the price in Bar One? :)

Kind regards John
by TinkyTinker 19 Jun 2013, 16:09
I do not wish to offend my apologies! nor do I wish to be offended! so if I see a thread which I think "that will bug me if I read that" then I do not read or comment on it!
Anyway when I was in bar one last month it was 4tl for draught beer!!! :D
by Derekfrizzel 19 Jun 2013, 16:10
I am in Marmaris at the minute and the price of EFES has increased.

In a restaurant I have seen it priced between 7 and 9 lira a bottle.

In a karaoke bar it is 7 lira and in the small pubs with no entertainment, it is 6 lira.

The Kipa supermarket is selling it for 3.75 lira.

I have thought that all the prices are more expensive than last year in relation to eating out.

I am going to Altinkum in September so I hope the prices are similar to last year.

I think we need to take more spending money with us.

Derek Frizzel
by macs50 19 Jun 2013, 16:22
we are in the bar trade and know what a hard job it is so never mind the owners making a profit as its long hours just a shame there were not more choices of beers think the bars would do better if they looked at going for more choices

Blly/Jackie
by johnnetplus 19 Jun 2013, 17:01
Thanks TinkyTinker for the info concerning Bar One. That's the beauty of this forum you ask a question and you get an answer.

Kind regards, John

Kind regards John
by TinkyTinker 19 Jun 2013, 20:43
I agree John, I find after a few weeks of drinking efes or tuborg I don't mind paying a little bit more for a more familiar lager as said earlier if only there was more choice on tap!!!