All things eating and drinking related
by ted j 20 Jun 2014, 18:37
You won't hear me complaining, been in there a few times (once to an excellent, enjoyable quiz run by Lyn) the atmosphere and service couldn't be faulted
by Lyn 21 Jun 2014, 07:12
Aw shucks Ted, you've made me blush. :oops: :oops:

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Pete Jones 21 Jun 2014, 08:12
My friends and I went to Reds again last night and had a very enjoyable evening.Good company, lots of good food and as usual a good laugh with the staff.
I think there was just the right amount of people there last night and it was very relaxed,we had our meal and then went and sat outside.Its really great out on the terrace,quiet and peaceful,a nice view of the bay and a gentle breeze blowing to cool us down.
Class.
by Tinkumgal 22 Jun 2014, 10:53
been to reds a few times,(day time) we love the food and the setting, its just beautiful, my husband tells everyone about the amazing tuna sandwiches lol, will be back in Sept will defo have a night there this time mind you there will be 24 of us, lol ;)
by chrissie h 25 Jun 2014, 19:43
Reds is a great place loved the BBQ nights. Marie and Steve run the place like their own and make everyone welcome long may they keep up the good work

Christine & Alan
by LizzyLou 12 Jul 2014, 10:23
Hi everybody
Off to Yesilkent for the first time in late July, staying in the Aegean Pine complex, and reading about Reds and Blue with interest.
Would either be good for our first morning's breakfast? If they are only for later in the day, where would you recommend for brekkie?
And then we will be heading off for a "big" shop to stock up the food cupboards (buying fresh fruit/veg/bread top up stuff daily in Yesilkent). Where would you recommend for a hypermarket, and which dolmus route should we take for it. (We plan to taxi home when loaded up.)
Thank you x
by joshelen 19 Jul 2014, 07:01
Spent a couple of mornings/early afternoons here during our recent visit to Yesilkent also dropped in for a beer one evening. It's a very nice set up. I'd definitely reccomend Reds if you are looking for a bit of peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of the main resort . Very relaxing and piles of food. It has its busier times but we didn't visit at those times so can't comment. All in all a really good adition to our local options.