All things eating and drinking related
by JJH 14 Jun 2014, 16:22
Just have to put my penneth in ha! The food is by far superior to any other place,
always have to visit from Altinkum at least twice a week, as other people have said
the staff are very accommodating, think they should get a gold star for the location
and excellent food, there you go. ;) :D :)
by St Domingo 15 Jun 2014, 08:15
Great to see Tony getting so many positive comments. Can't wait until we are back again in 3 weeks :)

nil satis nisi optimum
by Lyn 15 Jun 2014, 15:42
Just as information. I do pass on your comments regarding the RED be they good or bad as Tony needs to know where he might be able to improve the service. :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Duke 16 Jun 2014, 17:40
I've been asked many times by folk from other lands WHY Brits are called "Whinging Poms"???? Well I suggest anyone wondering why read some of the above posts!!!!
Let's face IT no one goes without their meals at REDs, no one goes without! No ones gets uncooked meats!! No one suffers or leaves without being well fed for a really great price! Served by amazingly efficient fabulous staff & NO one Dies!!!!!
So Live & let live & by the way??? Since when has the buffets at REDs been by table or order of booking???? It's get up & queue like all the rest of us & lots of lovely people chat & banter whilst doing so!!!
So Forum members & casual readers ignore the above Negativity , get over to REDs at Yesikent & ENJOY!!!
Duke

Sent from my iPad

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by tommie 17 Jun 2014, 06:31
Hate to disagree with you but we were at the curry night a couple of weeks ago, and you were there.

It was by table order then as we had to wait, like others.

I'm not whinging. I'm just clarifying your statement.

Tom

Welcome to Didim - http://www.didim.me
by Duke 17 Jun 2014, 06:37
Hi Tom!!! Well I've been 5 times now & not once have I been aware any order maybe I'm one of the guilty who just helped myself?? If so I apologise to anyone I offended!!!!
Going again Friday with Geminiiman & his sister so will pay special attention this visit!!!
Duke....

Ps ignorance is Bliss & thanks to the Tuborgs I'm both ignorant & Oblivious!!! In a very nice way may I add!!! My school reports always said "Could do better!!" At 75 I'm still trying lol lol

by Brian1 17 Jun 2014, 06:44
Duke wrote:Hi Tom!!! Well I've been 5 times now & not once have I been aware any order maybe I'm one of the guilty who just helped myself?? If so I apologise to anyone I offended!!!!
Going again Friday with Geminiiman & his sister so will pay special attention this visit!!!
Duke....

Your always pushing in Duke :o you will have to wait like everybody else lol enjoy your night.

Brian.
by Lyn 17 Jun 2014, 20:52
The Red Thai was back to form tonight. The Sweet & Sour was good as well.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by stevewillow 18 Jun 2014, 14:41
Thanks to all of you who posted various
Directions to get to reds & yeselkent
Beach I was able to visit both yesterday.
Was very impressed with both
Lyn see you there on Sunday
Thanks again everyone

Steve
by Duke 20 Jun 2014, 18:13
Just on my sixth visit this year to REDs as the food as always is exceptional !!! Lots of it & so Delish!!!! We are sat outside CLOSEST to BBQ area HOWEVER we waited till we were told to get in queue!!! lol lol .. No other forum members in evidence other than Geminiman ...
If members haven't been yet get there it's a really lovely spot ... Nowt to complain about MIGHT put a few off that LOVE to whinge ....
Duke