All things eating and drinking related
by chewy 08 May 2014, 12:26
On my visit a couple of weeks ago, friends took us to The Castle Restaurant on the way out of Didim towards Mahavasir.

The food was really good. Everyone bar myself, had fillet steak which looked really tasty - not the standard Didim fare you get in most places.

However, I was dared to take on the grill challenge which I was told was last completed about 3 years ago.

What a massive pile of food!

And I completed it!

Here is the evidence:

Phil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by chewy 08 May 2014, 16:40
Its on the way out of Didim.

If you are coming from Yesilkent side you go past Belediye on right. Straight across the round about and head out towards Mahavesir. Its on that stretch of road. If you were to go past to the end, there is a garage on right before you hit the main road and if you went right, Mahavesir would be half a mile away.

The restaurant actually looks like a castle and stands on its own. An odd place really as not really that accessible but they do a pick up service. The owner is called Ozzie.

Its quite smart inside.

They do a 3 course with the Steak meal for 42 TL.

My challenge cost 62 TL.

And by the way, I had the Meze starter as well.

Phil
by Bugsy 09 May 2014, 07:43
That doesn't look as big as I thought it would be when I saw the menu on the board.
Did you get the free t-shirt and beer?
Well done.