All things eating and drinking related
by debbie 21 Apr 2015, 08:14
I've just heard that Ahmet and methap are now at Kamachi 2

d wenham
by wsjml07 21 Apr 2015, 08:49
Thanks Debbie

Where is Kamachi 2
by debbie 21 Apr 2015, 16:59
If you go past where all the tourist boats are, carry on walking and it's just before the road bears round to the right

d wenham
by JJH 21 Apr 2015, 18:21
Kamachi 2 as Debbie said walk past day boats when you get to the end look straight across
next to the Taxis it is overlooking the sea, very uncomfortable table & chairs lol but a view
to die for. It is a very nice restaurant but if you just want to have a drink last year they said
we had to eat whether it will change this year who knows but quite expensive anyway.
by durham rader 21 Apr 2015, 19:01
i thought it was up by the garden of the sun hotel . as it was moved from the beach location past the fair ground .we used to call kamachi beach or is that kamachi 1

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by St Domingo 21 Apr 2015, 21:04
Hope Ahmed brings his comfy couches with him :D

The Kamaci by the Garden of Sun is run/owned by Hasan and his family following the demolition of his place on the little beach

nil satis nisi optimum
by debbie 21 Apr 2015, 21:14
Methap( ahmets wife),has messaged a friend of mine to tell her, we go over there on Thursday so will check it out

d wenham
by debbie 24 Apr 2015, 13:16
Finally tracked Ahmet down, his new bar is right opposite kamachi2, fabulous views across the bay. I really hope he does well.

d wenham
by St Domingo 24 Apr 2015, 13:18
Debbie is it by the Sea View Bar? or further down?

nil satis nisi optimum
by debbie 26 Apr 2015, 08:59
It's the last bar on the front, before it goes round to the right, opposite kamachi2 ( sorry I'm rubbish at directions) he has a lot of work to do in there, but it's a prime spot, and will be great to sit and chill

d wenham