All things eating and drinking related
by Lyn 30 Jun 2015, 11:18

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by debbie 30 Jun 2015, 14:56
I think I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't like wine!!! Vodka or Rum for me !!!

d wenham
by elizaflint 01 Jul 2015, 10:16
Ha Ha!
Actually I do like Riesling and I did spend quite a lot of time in Germany! I don't brag about it though, usually just the reverse! Riesling is nice but quite difficult to find and quite expensive, or are there any hot tips on this ?
Eliza

eliza
by Lyn 02 Jul 2015, 11:16
Nothing wrong with Newcastle Brown Billy. A very close 2nd to a good draught Guinness.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by JJH 02 Jul 2015, 17:14
Merlot and Shiraz for me but not fussy when in Turkey lol as very expensive to buy a decent
bottle so house wine suffices lol!
by elizaflint 02 Jul 2015, 17:25
Whey aye man, broons aal roond, but it has to be chilled to the right temperature. I will treat you when I come out if the miracle brew is available in Altinkum.
In the meantime ...
Ah went in the Garter an an ah sat doon
A packet o' crisps an a bottle o' broon
But the barman said, ye divn't want that
The lasses heah think broon ale's auld hat
Voddy and orange is what they're drinking
Why not have both, that's what I'm thinking!!
(But preferably not at the same time)
Cheeahs pet :D

eliza
by margaritaville 08 Jul 2015, 17:50
Actually wine must be one of the most divisive drinks, as in people's opinions of it.I know the graphic above is just a bit of fun but there's more than a bit of truth in it in terms of people's attitudes.
I think 'some' wine drinkers, both in the industry and at home, were to blame for the snootiness associated with it but I think that attitude is dying out bit by bit.
Wine needs to obey the same golden rule as every other drink or food item.It only needs to taste good to YOU.
by macs50 08 Jul 2015, 20:45
lol Eliza I run a working mans club in Newcastle so always keep it nice and cold pet ;) :D or nice and cadd

Blly/Jackie