All things eating and drinking related
by annabelle 16 May 2016, 19:27
I knew that about Ozzy and ive not been to Altinkum for 3 years .
That's why he moves around lot ,hes not on his own but it always catches up with them in the end :oops:
by christella 21 May 2016, 04:56
It's a shame he is an nice guy and a very good cook if he played by the rules he could be running a very good resterant

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by Duke 21 May 2016, 15:08
Ozzie us a lovely guy but a rubbish business man!!! You cannot run a business from the kitchen !!! Unless of course you have an amazing partner or Front of House manager!!!
He should stick to cooking as when he's in the kitchen the foods is Always first class & on time!!!
He has lost his way & getting back punters you've lost is doubly harder than finding new ones!!
Let's pray he sticks to cooking food Instead of the books !!! Come back to Altinkum Ozzie & STAY PUT!!! For a season or two at least lol
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Bugsy 22 May 2016, 09:39
Last time I spoke to Ozzy he said he would not be returning to Didim/Altinkum as the majority of his customers were being picked up from both Akbuk & Yesiltepe, so it was more viable for him to be based in Akbuk.
I know a lot of people from Yesiltepe regularily go there for his amazing steaks & when we went last month we had a wonderful starters platter too.
Once a group of us had lunch there for a Birthday before going to an event at another nearby bar & he was willing to drive us all home at the end of the night!!
by christella 24 May 2016, 13:38
The thing is his steaks were the best
But not now he is using cheaper cuts of meat

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it