All things eating and drinking related
by christella 25 Sep 2015, 07:37
We went this Wednesday brilliant best steak we ever had rib eyed 45tl
On a Tuesday and Saturday you get a 3 course meal for 50tl
3 sauces came with the meal mushroom chilly and black pepper the were plenty like small soup bowls
Well recommended

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by Bugsy 08 Oct 2015, 06:38
Was told yesterday that the name of the new place is now 'Olaa' (apparently from Ozzie, Luke and then his 2 sons names which begin with A). Google translate says it means 'likely to' !!!
He has some new transport too, so is offering pick-ups.

Friends had a great Roast Beef dinner there on Sunday with Excellent Yorkshires.
He is taking bookings for Xmas Day and is already half-full, but I don't know costs I'm afraid.

Luke is taking on Mangos for the winter & Castle is closing.
Also Luke is getting married on Saturday if anyone is friends with him on FB.
by christella 08 Oct 2015, 13:30
We will b there again tonight
My opinion got to be the best

by oldfogy 08 Oct 2015, 18:09
Bugsy wrote:Was told yesterday that the name of the new place is now 'Olaa' (apparently from Ozzie, Luke and then his 2 sons names which begin with A). Google translate says it means 'likely to' !!!
He has some new transport too, so is offering pick-ups.

Friends had a great Roast Beef dinner there on Sunday with Excellent Yorkshires.
He is taking bookings for Xmas Day and is already half-full, but I don't know costs I'm afraid.

Luke is taking on Mangos for the winter & Castle is closing.
Also Luke is getting married on Saturday if anyone is friends with him on FB.

At one stage just recently it was said to be called 'Sef Star (Chef Star)' so has it now changed name?
by Bugsy 09 Oct 2015, 08:04
Yes it was called Sef Star when I went down there to see Ozzie when he first got there, but apparently that was the name before he took it over. (I hadn't realised there was a bar there called that, so assumed that is what he had called it!!! )
My friends who went for Sunday Lunch advised me it was now called Olaa, so guess that is Ozzies new name for it now he has got sorted out.
Anyway, I am sure everyone will still call it Ozzies, as we all know where we are talking about then!!
by christella 13 Oct 2015, 20:23
Went for a lovely meal as always vey good it's our last night so we have been so many times in the last 3 weeks looking forward to next May when we come back
We were sitting there one night and his son and daughter in law walked in
Just got married. She still had her wedding dress on and what a beutifull
Girl she is

by Bugsy 14 Oct 2015, 05:59
I think that will probably have been Luke who has worked for him for years, as he got married on Saturday.
by steve zeus 19 Oct 2015, 20:25
I arranged for 17 people to dine there last week, picked up from Altinkum.....the steaks were excellent...but then Ozzy was cooking. Yes that was Luke & his new bride.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."