All things eating and drinking related
by oldfogy 28 Nov 2015, 00:09
I've just read that the Castle (Bistro Kale Cafe Bar) has now closed for good, or at least changed management.

'It's closed for good because the owner was selling the building''
by christella 28 Nov 2015, 07:38
Ozzy does not work at the castle well he didn't when we went last to him in october

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by Bugsy 28 Nov 2015, 10:50
Yes, my understanding is that is the last of the Castle for Ozzy (again from friends though!) as the building is being sold off.
A group of 12 of us went to Olaa last Saturday & all had a lovely meal & got lifts home in a Taxi (driven by Ozzy!).
Luke & his wife were both there serving too, so guess he is not at Mangos any more.

Maybe I will ask next time I go in, but didn't think about it last week as we had all been out drinking all afternoon in the Akvaryum for the Odd Darts Competition. (Probably would not have remembered if I had asked!!!).
by oldfogy 29 Apr 2016, 22:57
christella wrote:Is ozzy still working in akbuk

No he closed down a couple of months ago, other than that I have no idea where he has gone to.
by christella 30 Apr 2016, 02:49
what a shame looking forward to a nice steak
anybody know where he has gone

by oldfogy 30 Apr 2016, 16:32
No he seems to have disappeared, maybe the woman from the Pork shop finally caught up with him and put him on the menu for 'ALLEGEDLY' failing and refusing to pay his bill just before he closed.

*********************************************************************************
EDIT:

It appears that Ozzie from Olaa HAS NOT moved or disappeared, so it seems the rumour 'which yes I repeated' is false.
Akbuk Rob stated he was down there just yesterday.

Although I did suggest on the facebook page that maybe it was the woman that is 'allegedly' owed some money that started the rumour but someone else has said no, she wouldn't do such a thing even out of revenge.

So that's about it then more rumours and lies, so what and who do be believe.
by steve zeus 03 May 2016, 15:28
Ozzy still going strong in Akbuk......special Ozzy steaks next month, can't wait.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by christella 03 May 2016, 19:02
oldfogy wrote:No he seems to have disappeared, maybe the woman from the Pork shop finally caught up with him and put him on the menu for 'ALLEGEDLY' failing and refusing to pay his bill just before he closed.

*********************************************************************************
EDIT:

It appears that Ozzie from Olaa HAS NOT moved or disappeared, so it seems the rumour 'which yes I repeated' is false.
Akbuk Rob stated he was down there just yesterday.
Had a loverly meal tonight the best steak in town I showed Ozzy what you posted old foggy and he didn't like what he read can you pop in and see him he wants a word with you

Although I did suggest on the facebook page that maybe it was the woman that is 'allegedly' owed some money that started the rumour but someone else has said no, she wouldn't do such a thing even out of revenge.

So that's about it then more rumours and lies, so what and who do be believe.