All things eating and drinking related
by oldfogy 03 May 2016, 21:25
christella wrote:
oldfogy wrote:No he seems to have disappeared, maybe the woman from the Pork shop finally caught up with him and put him on the menu for 'ALLEGEDLY' failing and refusing to pay his bill just before he closed.

*********************************************************************************
EDIT:

It appears that Ozzie from Olaa HAS NOT moved or disappeared, so it seems the rumour 'which yes I repeated' is false.
Akbuk Rob stated he was down there just yesterday.
Had a loverly meal tonight the best steak in town I showed Ozzy what you posted old foggy and he didn't like what he read can you pop in and see him he wants a word with you

Although I did suggest on the facebook page that maybe it was the woman that is 'allegedly' owed some money that started the rumour but someone else has said no, she wouldn't do such a thing even out of revenge.

So that's about it then more rumours and lies, so what and who do be believe.

Chris, if you want to try shit stirring I hope you also showed Ozzie the rest of the post where I was defending him from what the woman had said about him 'allegedly' owing money.
Also if you had posted your own text at least at the bottom of my quote/text it would have made more sense than where you typed it in the middle of my conversation. And if it wasn't for the fact that as you know I am back in the UK I would and will be popping in to see him in the near future, maybe I'll let you know in advance when I'll be there so you can also pop in.
by oldfogy 04 May 2016, 09:33
christella wrote:I was only winding u up I didn't say anything to him

Too late, the hatchets are out, or maybe I'm just winding you up!!
by christella 09 May 2016, 14:20
It's getting very expensive now
Sunday lunch going up to 40 lira
The 3course steak Meal was 45 lira now 60 very very good it's case of making your mind up
I know what I'm doing

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by ted j 09 May 2016, 17:43
Why not just come to Altinkum.....Sunday dinner @ 30 lira , fillet steak for a maximum of 35 lira (proper fillet ) and today we went to the Marina restaurant, sea views and they do a Sunday carvery, as much as you can eat , all for 30 lira (beef/chicken /lamb , homemade gravy) and , free wifi kids play area etc
by ted j 09 May 2016, 18:06
Casper's bar Marina road opposite Bim or Martinos (the old Lush bar) set back behind the Fenner restaurant on the boulevard.....both proper fillet
by christella 16 May 2016, 16:39
We went again last Saturday night thought give him another chance
Apart from another couple we were the only ones in there
We won't ever go there again and apparently what old fogey said about is true from Facebook

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by ted j 16 May 2016, 16:59
I was talking to someone who has lived here for 10 years and he told me the stories about non payment for suppliers were all true, apparently he's done it many times, as we were talking, a guy at the next table said "Is that Ozzy you're talking about, yes he does do that"
Please don't think I have a hidden agenda but I am merely repeating what is common knowledge among a lot of ex pats