All things eating and drinking related
by Tommo 20 Sep 2015, 13:11
Had a great afternoon in Wagners at the quiz even though we came last. Here is a photo of Lyn and I having a drink. Hope to get to the quiz in October. Let me know if it is still on then. Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by Lyn 20 Sep 2015, 14:01
Hi Tom.

It was really nice to meet another member and even though your team did indeed come last you still had a reasonable score. The quiz at the Wiganer goes on all year so come October you'll be more than welcome again. The only difference through the winter months is that it starts at 15:00 instead of 16:00 as it is during the summer.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Tommo 20 Sep 2015, 17:56
That's good Lyn I will see you then only thing is the photo makes me look a bit camp did you tell them I was there with my wife and son and grandchildren I wasn't even drinking a beer us musicians are a funny lot see you later Tom and Maureen :D :D
by Lyn 21 Sep 2015, 07:29
Nah, you don't look camp, you look "sweet". :D :D :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Lyn 23 Sep 2015, 11:39
mrs shiela thomas wrote:every time I see you ,you have a pint in your hand lol xxxx

Why change the habit of a lifetime (well since aged 15 anyway). The only trouble is, it's not Guinness. :D :D :D