All things eating and drinking related
by macs50 14 Oct 2015, 10:40
yes hope so derek lol mm might have a look

Blly/Jackie
by durham rader 14 Oct 2015, 12:23
hope you,s both have a good time wish we were there

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Lyn 15 Oct 2015, 10:17
Spoke to Taner/Tony on Tuesday and he had a mind to open on Saturdays & Sundays through the winter. Once I get a confirmation of this I'll put it on here.

UPDATE:

With Taner/Tony last night and he is staying open all week for the next couple of weeks and then it will be Saturday & Sunday only.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Pete Jones 19 Oct 2015, 18:30
Tana's changed his mind again Reds will only be open on Sundays now 9 am till late.
by Lyn 20 Oct 2015, 10:42
Thanks Pete. He really can't make his mind up. :roll: :D :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by ted j 21 Oct 2015, 07:19
We went to the Mowtown hoedown which was good , but there were a few people who were annoyed at the way the AKUT charity seemed to be badgering people to buy more raffle tickets
Also (no fault of Tony's ) the coach guy who picked us up had unbeknown to Tony and Josephine, sacked two of his drivers and was doing the runs by himself, so after dropping us off at Reds he then went to Akbuk to pick other folks up BUT at the end of the night, didn't want to take us home until a lady complained to him very loudly
by Lyn 21 Oct 2015, 08:32
We were there Ted, where were you sitting ?

by ted j 21 Oct 2015, 08:41
Outside, just to the right of the door nearest the sea, right next to that brazier .
by Lyn 15 Feb 2016, 10:42
AN UPDATE:

The RED will open next Sunday for one day and then open totally the Sunday after. In the meantime here a are a few photos of the new improvements ...

Josephine doing some touching up in the bar.

The new bar.

The updated rear outside area with seating eventually for 150+ people. It's enormous.

The front outside area showing the new slide-away doors. The bar will be fully open in the summer.

Looking up from the beach area showing the new outside seating area. See next photos' as well.

The new winter fire.

.. with a potential new waiter.

... and with Taner & Josephine enjoying the heat.