Need technical help or assistance with your computer? Ask here.
by ederndi 28 Jul 2011, 07:46
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=27646&start=0
Hopefully Steve's post, these are the images I cannot see. It all just seems to be hit and miss.
Thanks Di.
Instructions fantastic thanks Stan.
by ted j 28 Jul 2011, 08:00
Try TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, Click right hand top box, ADVANCED, scroll down list and under MULTIMEDIA, (about half way down), tick box saying "SHOW PICTURES"
by ederndi 28 Jul 2011, 19:48
Thanks Ted the box was ticked. Still, your post of pictures loaded straight away, nice to see the Mosque now painted.
Regards Di
by steve zeus 28 Jul 2011, 23:00
Di, Your browser may be preventing, and blocking some images from loading...Check your broswer settings and check whether some are not being blocked.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by ederndi 29 Jul 2011, 19:05
Thanks for info Steve. I can't understand what's happening it is a case of now you see them , now you don't. Hey, nevermind need to put the subject to bed for the moment as I am off to Turkey on Monday for 3 weeks.I cannot wait as work has been really stressful the past few weeks, normally just take holidays in my stride but now I am gaggin for it LOL :D
I wish everyone a great holiday if you are going soon.
Di.
by PJRichards 01 Feb 2021, 16:51
I have popped on a couple of times now and have no idea where any of my photos are now......Have they been deleted. TIA
by durham rader 06 Feb 2021, 17:27
Hi Pauline long time no see hope you keeping safe and Well. Take care Rachel / Derrick

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.