Need technical help or assistance with your computer? Ask here.
by dave h 10 Apr 2017, 13:23
Hi there
Just subscribed to this 12.50 euro a month. It is not on a contract you only pay for it when you want it they send you code to input. They are based i n Ireland. Have used kodi for a few years but recently links for Bt matches and sky Sports footy matches have not been that good. I think they put more blockers on these. It works flawlessly in Hd, sky, sky sports from all countries and much more. There is also access free of charge for films new and old. I have it installed on my amazon fire box it was preinstalled. I bought my box from an ebay seller. He himself recommended it even though he uses Kodi. Thnk it can be used on smart tvs android tablets and firesticks etc. Anybody interested look at the wizard tv website. Anybody on the forum using it themselves.

Dave

Dave
by betty boop 10 Apr 2017, 18:46
Hi Dave an interesting posting.
I use kodi on a fire stick but not what it used to be!
Am interested in this system. Have looked up wizard tv but only finding the box. It's same as android box looking at it.
Can i ask how you found some one who you are subscribing with as i am keen to find another system? Many thanks
by dave h 11 Apr 2017, 06:11
Hi there
On the same website, you should find information how to download the app on to your tablet, fire stick or box. I was lucky as the application was preloaded on my fire box when I bought it. Though I have had the box for a while I only started using it this weekend. Watched Arsenal v Crystal Palace last night sky Sports 1 high definition perfect picture. They give the option of a 3 day trial. I went straight to the 30 day subscription but it might be wise to use the trial first. Could be a good option for Turkey if you have internet access. Let us know how you get on or anybody else. I am going away this morning till abouut the 17th April without internet access and will reply when I am back.

Best of luck

Dave
by dave h 11 Apr 2017, 06:18
Hi there

Just looked at the website in google if you type in Iptv wizard. You will get a site where you can download the app

Dave
by webb89 15 Apr 2017, 11:18
I have received a Facebook message about a gadget called TV Frog. It claims to get hundreds of free film and TV programmes world wide.

Anyone heard of it?
by dave h 16 Apr 2017, 12:27
Hi there
Just been informed by someone that you need to download the app es file explorer on your amazon fire stick. This wiil enable you to download iptv wizard.

Dave