A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by sharon and eric 23 May 2011, 20:45
Soooo sorry SF, I will put something on tomorrow, it will be a little boring as I have been chilling out and taking it easy but I will think of something to write and put a few pic's on.

Thanks for thinking about us. x

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by sharon and eric 25 May 2011, 19:38
Right guy's I am sorry that I still have not delivered. I am having a few problems with this dongle, well writing is OK but puting pic's on is another matter all together. Alan Sampson is going to put me a piece of software on that resizes them much quicker than tinypics or image shack. So bare with me and will put some pic's on ASAP and I can also tell you how much my monthly bills have been now that we have paid them all today. I will hopefully get time to do some tomorrow night. Thanks again for the interest, it's lovely to know that we have not been forgotton already. :D

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by Duke 25 May 2011, 21:40
Hi Shaz Im thinkin of the two of you up there in the cool North away from the Heat & sultry balmy Aegean Breezes!!!!!!!! lol It Piddled down today!!! Hey Neil & I need to talk going North for a week when he finally arrives so get that Tent erected in Garden!!! Dont want him being uncomfortable!!!
Duke xxxx

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by puwer98 13 Mar 2014, 21:20
It has been a while since she was on, So let me update you, Many of you may know Eric got cancer in Bulgaria, so after many visits to there doctor and Bulgarian hospitals they are coming back to the UK in april this year.You can find her on FB

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.