A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by Super Fulham 13 Mar 2014, 21:55
puwer98 wrote:It has been a while since she was on, So let me update you, Many of you may know Eric got cancer in Bulgaria, so after many visits to there doctor and Bulgarian hospitals they are coming back to the UK in april this year.You can find her on FB

It's such a shame about Eric and a pity they have to come home but I loved reading about their time in Bulgaria. I'm not on face book for the reasons stated on Davido's thread , but I hope they see my get well soon message on here.
by puwer98 27 May 2014, 18:47
just an update for you all, They have got a bungalow here, and Eric is back on treatment. for his heart and the cancer. he was having to travel 250 miles to get treatment in BG

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by Super Fulham 28 May 2014, 09:14
puwer98 wrote:just an update for you all, They have got a bungalow here, and Eric is back on treatment. for his heart and the cancer. he was having to travel 250 miles to get treatment in BG

thanks for the update Glyn. If you are reading this Eric keep strong and good luck.
by odd job 31 Oct 2014, 07:21
Sorry to hear Eric is poorly,we often think about him & Sharon. We looked forward to their updates. Hope Sharon is ok as she needs all her strength to look after Eric.
We also hope Glynn & Susan and Phil & Di are all fine. We also enjoyed photos and updates of their travels.