A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by terryandjoan 26 May 2011, 22:27
Thanks Sharon. That was a good read.
I am envious of your relaxed life style, rush sounds alot less stress full than my trip to work.

Joan
by PJRichards 27 May 2011, 06:37
Fabulous read Sharon. Glad you have settled in to village life and are enjoying yourselves.
by TraceyandBaz 27 May 2011, 07:02
Thanks for the update and the pics. Sounds like you have settled in to a lovely peaceful life in Bulgaria.

Tracey
by Duke 27 May 2011, 18:15
Ta Much Shaz xxxx Give Eric our love & please give each other a huge HUG from me!!! You have found your Nivarna then So will Eric create a new Pinocchio for the 21st Century with his Chippy skills ??? lol..lol... I wonder if thats the place Im looking for where you HAVE to make do? Where there is a True Team spirit without Gossipy Back stabbers ready to spoil your day, week, month or Life??? I might grab a slice myself one day soon God willing but lots of nasty things happening in my life just now .. However Sharon Darling xxx you never know & I will discuss plans with Geminiiman when I next see him... Oh yes Tell Harry I said Hello & Hope he's made you some of his Soul Food ??? Be lucky kiddo & Im so pleased its what that your Both happy xxx
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Thelma 27 May 2011, 18:22
So very pleased to hear that your life is just as you would wish it to be. Best wishes from us both.

ImageThelma and RoyImageImageImageImageImage
by sootypaws 27 May 2011, 20:51
Hi Sharon and Eric, thanks for the up date. sounds like your settling in to village life good. Can you let us know if your renting? and how much you are paying? Have you registered with a doctor and how much do you pay for medication if your taking any? Thinking of giving it a try there myself if I can get all the info. Any good sites to look at?
Ann
by p70jax 28 May 2011, 06:47
Thanks Sharon, a very interesting read :) ;)

Jax

Glass half full, not half empty!!
by Valian 28 May 2011, 07:32
Sounds like you're enjoying your change of scenery Sharon - I am really happy for you both. :D Sensibly, you are renting so can move on if you find it all gets a bit too quiet. Bet you really appreciate having wheels again - it's lovely to just be able to take off when you fancy doing a bit of exploring isn't it? We would not be without our car here in Turkey.

As for you Chris:
Duke wrote:..........Where there is a True Team spirit without Gossipy Back stabbers ready to spoil your day, week, month or Life??? .............. Duke
What? With a small group of ex-pats? You have got to be joking Chris..... If you had a Facebook account, you would not have posted that comment :lol: :lol:

Val Image
Denizkoy
by Valian 29 May 2011, 09:42
Just seen this post on Facebook from Anna & Alan: :shock:

Shirleys Bar, Dobrich (nr Elhovo-Yambol) Bulgaria
Due to unforseen circumstances, we will be closing as of this week. Day yet to be fully decided , however today will be our last Sunday trading. We are open from 4pm today for Sunday lunches. Many thanks to all our valued customers and friends who have supported us.

I hope they are both OK :cry:

Val Image
Denizkoy