A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by sharon and eric 19 Nov 2011, 23:15
Awe kaz we would love that, we miss you so much, we are going to try and get over to see you too. Give our love to John. Miss and love you loads xxxxx

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by Marys 20 Nov 2011, 07:43
:D What an interesting read Sharon. Pleased to hear that you & Eric are enjoying your life there :D

love M x
by puwer98 20 Nov 2011, 11:52
vodka is now 44TL a litre, lucky you

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by sharon and eric 20 Nov 2011, 13:21
Wow Glynn that is steep, even Raki and Efes are a fraction of the price they are in Turkey, do you want me send you a crate ;)

by Ronsgame 20 Nov 2011, 15:09
I really enjoyed your story of how you and Eric are getting on. Hope he is looking after himself and not doing too much!! Love the idea of having all that room to move around and also of having chucks :mrgreen: My Aunt and Uncle had a chicken farm and I loved going there. It's also amazing how people who have very little, give as much as they can to others. May you keep on loving your life there. Love to Eric from both of us.

xxxx

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by sledas 09 Dec 2011, 21:06
Although new to all this, can't help, having read your 'post', making this comment.... good for you. Inspiring. Nothing and no where is ever perfect but at least you are trying for happiness, something I hope to achieve for my family and myself in our adventure which starts pretty soon. I have concerns about moving to pastures new, you have done this more than once, are quite brave, and as I say, an utter inspiration. I hope good fortune rains over you always.

David
by sharon and eric 09 Dec 2011, 22:31
Thankyou David, if you have a longing for something you have to give it a go. Not all of us get it right and I openly admit that we got our sums wrong for moving to Turkey or we would still be there, we never had a bad experience in Didim but pulled out at the right time and are fairing much better here in Bulgaria. Life is good, my Tearoom is going from strength to strength and we are happy.

You are doing the right thing renting first and I wish you and your family all the very best, life in Turkey is fantastic if you get it right. I hope someone comes up with a rental for you, I'm sure they will and good luck with the big move. Pease let us all know how you get on. x

by puwer98 10 Dec 2011, 20:32
3 Things about moving

1. If you are moving around the same town there is no problem you know what to do and where every thing is.

2. Is moving to another town you know what needs to be done and can find the places you need no language problem.

3. If moving to another country and you can't speak the language that for a start is a big problem then finding out where to pay bills, most of the info on this can be found on here with pictures and words.

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by christella 11 Dec 2011, 17:57
steve zeus wrote:Thanks Sharon, really enjoyed your read please keep them coming, and don't forget to put the 19th May in your diary for the Altinkum Meet up at Ozzy's. Take care both.

where is ozzys and is he the same ozzy who owned ozzys in akbuk

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it