A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by sootypaws 18 Nov 2011, 21:48
Wow Sharon, wish I was there with you. It sound idealic, nice neighbours, lots of goodies, land to grow your own. Talk about the good life not in it. So glad that youve settle in well, found your dream place by sounds of it. Regards to Eric.Looking forward to more of your updates.Ann
by annabelle 19 Nov 2011, 01:31
A nice up date Sharon Glad your still enjoying your Life in Bulgaria :D
Thanks for Sharing :D Ann
by puwer98 19 Nov 2011, 06:46
A nice report on Bulgaria, poor Eric having to do all that work

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by lynne 19 Nov 2011, 08:04
:) :) What a wonderful life lovely to read all about it,lucky you!!

Lynne + Bill
by sharon and eric 19 Nov 2011, 10:03
Glynn with vodka @ £4 a litre, Whiskey £3 a bottle, beer 40p and wine 80p, we have to do something to stop us from turning into vodka soaked lush's lol. He loves geting his hammer hand back and showing off his talents. :lol: x

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by Moira 19 Nov 2011, 12:23
A great read Sharon, thank you. I soaked up every line/photo. Hope ye stay snug and cosy in ye're house over the winter and I look forward to your next instalment when you come out of hibernation in the Spring!

Moira
by lottie 19 Nov 2011, 16:52
Sharon loved reading your post. The people sound amazing,i am a little bit gel because that is what i imagined the turkish people to be like,warm friendly and welcoming.
i know some are but i find the majority are not.
by michelle 19 Nov 2011, 17:53
Really enjoyed reading your post, you can almost imagine being there, it sounds lovely.

Michelle :)
by kmac 19 Nov 2011, 21:22
What a great post Sharon, loved every minute of it and although we miss you and R wee Eric i am soo pleased for both of you, sounds like you have both found your niche in life . I was talking to Netty on FB and she was telling me all about her stay with you she loved it. Hopefully we will get a visit next year !!

karen