A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by water 27 Jan 2012, 08:14
Great post Sharon, thanks. Sorry you and Eric have been ill, hope you're both feeling better now and good luck with your move. Take care, love Sue and Eric xx
by phillanddi 27 Jan 2012, 15:41
come on sharon were waiting for an update how is the snow ;)

phill and diane marina gateway

bought from turkish home sweet home have tapu + no regrets
by JJH 27 Jan 2012, 15:48
Dont want to see any snow thanks had enough the last 2 yrs,
but nice to see updates keep them coming.
by sharon and eric 27 Jan 2012, 20:06
The snow came down hard and fast but didn't last as long as forecast, the tempretures are very low though so I would imagine that it will stay around for a while. I would like to make a snowman but the snow is very powdery, so I dont know if it will work, I will try tomorrow.

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by Ronsgame 27 Jan 2012, 20:14
Hope you are both on the road to recovery now Sharon. Give our best to Eric. John also had a lousy cold and still has the snuffles. Hope your move proves to be a successful one and, judging by the photos of the cows and chickens, it seems you will be very lucky where you are moving to. My Aunt and Uncle used to own a farm and I loved going there as a child.

Take Care of each other. xxxx

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by phillanddi 28 Jan 2012, 07:50
nice pic's thanks for sharing we had snow yesterday but its gone today ;)

phill and diane marina gateway

bought from turkish home sweet home have tapu + no regrets
by Marys 28 Jan 2012, 09:02
:D Hope you're both feeling much better, good luck with the move :D

M x
by jeanandbob 28 Jan 2012, 13:20
great to see your photos and im glad your on the mend,i had a bad bout of flu and was in bed for 2 whole days, so know how you felt. good luck with your move and i look forward to seing your photos of your new place !!
by Ronsgame 28 Jan 2012, 17:37
I keep looking at the photos of your pets in the snow, they are brilliant. Your Kedi looks like a miniature tiger. Have they all settled in by now?

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by Super Fulham 28 Jan 2012, 21:01
Great update, i really love reading how you're getting on, Not the most likely, but an outside chance i might end up in Bulgaria, the thought of owning a bit of land with chickens and veg gets more interesting as i get older. Hope you both get better soon, and please more regular updates. Be lucky.