A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by phillanddi 02 Oct 2012, 22:38
i realy enjoyd reading that im so glad you two are living the dream eric is
very good with a bit of wood and his hands and the sun flowers are lovely

we might have a trip to neck of the woods next year or the year after
so we might look you up are you getting ready for the cold winter

i remember your winter update last year and ohhhhh you were cold
looking forward to the next update :D
P+D

phill and diane marina gateway

bought from turkish home sweet home have tapu + no regrets
by Ronsgame 03 Oct 2012, 12:51
Lovely pictures girl. Glad to hear you are still enjoying your life in Bulgaria. Give our best to Alan when you see him.

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by lonny 03 Oct 2012, 14:00
oldfogy wrote:Thanks for the excellent pictures and comments, certainly goes to show just what we are missing out on here in the UK with all the scenery etc.

Missing out on the scenery in the UK ? about time you got got out and about and opened your eyes. We have splendid areas in the Lake District
Wales, Devon and Cornwall and Scotland. Equal if not better. Of course the grass is greener on the other side. Baaahhh

Sharon and Eric, lovely pictures and so pleased your having a lovely life there
by oldfogy 03 Oct 2012, 14:29
Lonny,

I understand what you are saying, but when you look at what usually looks like pictures from someone's doorstep it just seems to make everything look different, plus it was meant more as a compliment to where they are living more than being the only place with views like that.

And certainly looks a lot better than the Gasometers that overlook my property, which is very similar to these ones.

But yes, I appreciate we do have some wonderful views in the UK, although for some they may not be as accessible as most people would like them to be.
by sharon and eric 03 Oct 2012, 16:02
We are very lucky to have those views everyday and the ones from the back room side window look over to the moutains in Turkey. I did love our Akbuk views though and it was the one thing that I really missed about Turkey, they were simply stunning.

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by water 04 Oct 2012, 12:09
Thanks for sharing that Sharon we both enjoyed reading it. Glad you and Eric are still happy there, great photos too.
Sue and Ericx
by colinA1 16 Aug 2013, 07:44
I think Sharon has been more concerned with Eric's ill health than updating her blog but as he seems to be improving and with his polip (excuse the spelling) operation due shortly I am sure Sharon will be regaling us with an update shortly.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by Super Fulham 16 Aug 2013, 15:25
Oops sorry I was unaware Eric was ill. May I take this opportunity to wish you both all the best and Eric a speedy return to full health.