A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by sharon and eric 02 Oct 2012, 12:00

The mummy spider was on the wall at the bar but was relocted as Ellen didn't fancy al those baby's running around and the other is Radislav, the spider that lived under our vine for a few weeks. He was massive and the pic's don't do him justice. Enjoy :twisted:

Oh by the way the first pic shows the baby's eyes shining.

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by AndnMand 02 Oct 2012, 12:49
why would anyone be fussy about baby spiders ?? my god, they are huge, horrible things. I would spray em with petrol and set fire to em. Couldnt squash em, can you imagine the mess ??
horrible things

Andy and Mandy xxx
by sharon and eric 02 Oct 2012, 12:53
Why would anyone want to kill them, they were doing no harm to anyone. They have every right to life as you do Andy.

I love my computer, my friends live in it.
by AndnMand 02 Oct 2012, 13:00
so do ants, but everyone kills them when they start invading the house. good god, just look at them,,,, horrible horrible things

Andy and Mandy xxx
by oldfogy 02 Oct 2012, 15:11
That second picture looks like the spider that came out in my kitchen the other day.

Fortunately I was already standing on a chair (cleaning cupboards) when out of the corner of the eye I spotted something moving across the kitchen floor which at a first quick glance I thought it was a mouse because it was big enough, but no, just a huge spider, of which has now been evicted for none payment of duties by not removing all of the other insects that seem to home in on me.
by sootypaws 02 Oct 2012, 16:39
Wow, hope they arn't poisonous Sharon? Hate the things.....kill. kill. kill. couldnt catch them and evict.
by oldfogy 02 Oct 2012, 16:59
Actually I keep meaning to get one of those Insect catchers.
(Usually in the Betterware catalogues)

The type that you simply place over the insect then by sliding or swivel and the cover closes and traps the insect inside so it can then be released wherever you want.
Saves having to use the old coffee jar then sliding a piece of paper underneath to trap the insect inside, which also is not very good if it's on the ceiling or sometimes even a window.

No, I don't like creepy crawlies either, although some of my spiders know better than to come across to my side of the living room, if they stay on their side that's ok, but trespass over on my side then that's it and it's good night Vienna.

And don't forget people, remember that one you once saw on your bedroom ceiling, well where did it decide to come down when you were either asleep or simply just not looking? :twisted:
by franny 03 Oct 2012, 20:13
OMG. i have a phobia and looking at the pics, made me lift my feet up off the floor. steve will not kill spiders, even for me. he has been feeding one in the garage this summer. he thinks the pictures are brilliant. my heart rate has gone up and i feel like the hairs on my arms are prickling.
as i work at a country park, you can imagine the size of some of the beasts. rest of the staff are all used to my screams now, and they do know not to tease me with any (they are all young lads). i can't go to bed if a spider is in the house and i've seen it. it has to be put out. it's not the size, so much as the scuttling. that's what freaks me out.
i once had to be given a different bedroom in a hotel. i had got ready for bed (steve still in the bar downstairs)and as i pulled the sheets back, there was this horrible scuttling thing in the bed. i screamed the place down. they stripped the bed and it was nowhere to be seen but i would not stay in the room. that was in my twenties and i haven't got any better. i can pick mice up and anything else but not these things.