A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by scottie 19 Feb 2015, 17:48
Eliza, to send a pm, click on the name of the person you wish to contact. that will bring up their
profile page and then you will see send an envelope with PM send private message.
This will bring up another page for your message.
In the Subject box put any heading you wish.
Write your message and then click on Submit.
by oldfogy 20 Feb 2015, 14:24
'Depending on which forum layout you are using' If you look over to the right just below the persons name there is a bit of text and then a icon showing PM.

But don't forget PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE, so what is or was sent to one person may not be for general circulation.
Also check your settings to make sure you are automatically notified by email or/and on the form, then there is no need to let the whole forum know that you have sent a PM to anyone, apart from maybe on the odd occasion if you do not get a reply from someone (usually because their PM box is full) to make the other person aware.
by altinkum kev 22 Feb 2015, 07:18
Just been back to Turkey to do a removal for someone from Dalaman , popped into Didim for the day to see the changes and collect my 6 months interest from the bank, looked just like a ghost town and bloody colder than Bulgaria did not notice any improvements apart from the one on the old Soke back road to Didim , The new prison looks great better than most of the hotels in Altinkum, bet the don't fill it up with all the dodgy builders and Emlaks.
Must say I was not sorry to leave and get back to BG 3 nights sleeping in the cab is to much these days , missed my log fire to much.
At least it will be warmer there in April when I have 2 more removals in Altinkum to do.

by Super Fulham 24 May 2015, 23:26
Alright Kev? I thought it's about time we had an update from you , I'm sure others feel the same . Hope it's still going well? And well done on going up, but I still can't forgive you for beating us 4-0 at the cottage in a play off second leg many years ago.
by altinkum kev 26 May 2015, 08:06
Thanks for asking , Everything is still so great here I can not find one fault with the place , I do struggle to think of anything I miss in Turkey apart from friends , but I am in Turkey every week at the moment busy doing removals from TR to BG. It is not just Didim I my add, my busiest area seems to be Fethiye, marmaris area , but I do have plenty of enquires from Altinkum. Got back this morning at 4am from Fethiye.
Weather very warm plenty hot enough for me , have just purchased a touring motorcycle as I really want to ride round these country roads and see a bit more than I can with the car, if I get a break will maybe take a ride down into Greece.
managed to fly to Wembley for the match and get back home all with in 24hrs. I don't suppose you know what Wembley looks like. lol

by Super Fulham 26 May 2015, 19:45
altinkum kev wrote:Thanks for asking , Everything is still so great here I can not find one fault with the place , I do struggle to think of anything I miss in Turkey apart from friends , but I am in Turkey every week at the moment busy doing removals from TR to BG. It is not just Didim I my add, my busiest area seems to be Fethiye, marmaris area , but I do have plenty of enquires from Altinkum. Got back this morning at 4am from Fethiye.
Weather very warm plenty hot enough for me , have just purchased a touring motorcycle as I really want to ride round these country roads and see a bit more than I can with the car, if I get a break will maybe take a ride down into Greece.
managed to fly to Wembley for the match and get back home all with in 24hrs. I don't suppose you know what Wembley looks like. lol
. No need for us to go to Wembley we just go out and win the League when we go up. Anyhow European finals are far better 8-) . And I see Wembley Stadium everyday from my bedroom window . Glad it's all going well , long may it continue . Best of luck and please keep us updated .
by Super Fulham 30 May 2015, 16:25
Kev if you ever look on In Bulgaria can you have a look on my what do you think this house is worth thread ? And give me your opinion please? I'm crap at computer stuff but The Mod has kindly put a link on for me . It's VT region so you'd have a reasonable idea. It might even be near you .