A chronicle of Sharon and Eric's new life in Bulgaria.
by altinkum kev 30 May 2015, 16:42
I know this house it is in the next village to me , it was on my list when I was looking to buy here but my wife did not want to run a guest house . I think it is worth the money but I would go direct to the seller as I did , forget the agents. if you need any help no problem and no charges from me.

by Super Fulham 30 May 2015, 18:35
altinkum kev wrote:I know this house it is in the next village to me , it was on my list when I was looking to buy here but my wife did not want to run a guest house . I think it is worth the money but I would go direct to the seller as I did , forget the agents. if you need any help no problem and no charges from me.

Thanks for the speedy reply Kev, unfortunately as I said in my post I can't really do anything for about eight years when hopefully both my kids are able to support themselves . When I go I wouldn't be needing to make any money I'd have enough, but if I could make some more by renting out a room in the guest house now and then then there's no harm in that , plus it would provide a bit of company . But that place if I was going now seems perfect , I love it to bits . What's that village like ? Are there many gypsies ? You never know in eight, I'm hoping nearer five/ six we might be nearish neighbours .
by Super Fulham 30 May 2015, 18:36
I've also gave you a little plug for your removal services on there which the Mod seems ok with. Why don't you join up as VT Kev , seems a decent forum and you might get some work out of it .
by Super Fulham 30 May 2015, 18:43
Ooh and thanks for the offer of help . I'm really thinking that Bulgaria might be the place . Hopefully you'll still be enjoying it out there when I move. Even if I do end up miles from VT I'd love to meet up one day, but I don't feel the need for living near the coast . Places like sunny beach feel me with dread, but I'm sure I'd have loved it there twenty years ago .
by Super Fulham 11 Jun 2015, 12:35
Hopefully I can post now it's been showing up as error for a few days whenever I've tried to reply .lovely garden Kev . How have you found the Mozzies . The Bulgarian forums are moaning about them big time at the moment .
by AndnMand 21 Jul 2015, 11:45
Really made up for you and Theresa, and how it has all worked out good for you.
Must admit, Bulgaria is not on my list of places to buy property, but it is each to their own, and you certainly look to have nailed it mate.
Can honestly say it is Altinkum's loss that you left, couldn't wish to meet a nicer or more helpful bloke.
We have now sold up in tinky (as you know), and currently enjoying holidays to where ever takes our fancy.
Good luck mate, and may see you soon. ;)

Andy and Mandy xxx
by altinkum kev 21 Jul 2015, 18:51
AndnMand wrote:Really made up for you and Theresa, and how it has all worked out good for you.
Must admit, Bulgaria is not on my list of places to buy property, but it is each to their own, and you certainly look to have nailed it mate.
Can honestly say it is Altinkum's loss that you left, couldn't wish to meet a nicer or more helpful bloke.
We have now sold up in tinky (as you know), and currently enjoying holidays to where ever takes our fancy.
Good luck mate, and may see you soon. ;)

Always a room for you here, and you can make money in this country for sure.