All about shops and Shopping
by debbie 28 Jun 2014, 08:39
We came across this great shop last year, we'd decided to stop buying DVDs as the quality of a lot of them was so poor, but we've found the ones from here are excellent quality, he also downloads albums onto tablets at a £1 per album, it takes seconds, we bought one of the little blue tooth speakers from him, so I've now got all my favourite albums to sit and listen to, trouble is now though I can't walk past without going in to see what new gadgets he's got !!!!!

d wenham
by debbie 28 Jun 2014, 08:59
It really is pete, we can't stay away, and there's nothing this guy can't do with a tablet, anyway it's on the strip of shops where my china is and more or less next door to the tattoo shop. We watched 12 years a slave last night, cinema quality.

d wenham
by Duke 28 Jun 2014, 10:55
Peter it's opposite Taxim & Rainbow bars... His name is Leo & we've used him for over 8 years he's moved location three times lol... Anyway as Debs rightly says he's quality!!! 10 excellent DVDs for £10 he will do his utmost to get you others if he hasn't got them... Also a vast selection of gadgetry !!!!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by jasdionne 28 Jun 2014, 16:18
Thank you for that info, will certainly pay a visit. X

Lizzie and Kenny
by St Domingo 29 Jun 2014, 07:01
We get all of our DVD's here and everyone has been spot on

nil satis nisi optimum
by Lyn 29 Jun 2014, 07:12
Leo used to work in Casper's at the top pf Ataturk Blvd. We've known him a few years and he's a nice guy.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Pete Jones 29 Jun 2014, 09:22
Thanks everyone I know Leo I just thought it was some where new.
by ederndi 12 Aug 2016, 09:51
Anyone know where Leo has now moved to.Here's hoping for quick reply looking for him now lol