All about shops and Shopping
by anniem 06 Sep 2014, 16:22
hi does anyone know how much the fake michael cor watches and bags are in altinkum please either in market or shops thanks

a mellon
by JJH 06 Sep 2014, 16:31
Not sure about Michael Kors but I purchased a Mulberry Bag for £20 wanted £30 to begin
with tried other shops but best price £25. so would imagine £20 would be sufficient that
was at the bag shop just on the outside of the shopping centre opposite Dolphin Square
if you are familiar with the resort easy to find. :D :)
by anniem 06 Sep 2014, 16:45
thanks jjh will have a look when there in oct i know where it is as been coming to altinkum twice a year for last 12 years x

a mellon
by JJH 06 Sep 2014, 19:00
Good luck hope you get what you want :( :( :-)
by jjazzza 07 Sep 2014, 11:19
my son bought on in the jesus watch shop for £30

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by jjazzza 07 Sep 2014, 11:19
one lol

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by elizaflint 07 Sep 2014, 12:19
The "mulberry" bag sounds promising, is it real leather for that price ?

eliza
by franny 07 Sep 2014, 17:30
I know it was a different country but I bought 2 mulberry bags real leather for 14.00 engish pounds each. this was in Vietnam resort so it may just give you an idea of what you should be haggling about. I didn't have to haggle as that's what the price was and I was happy.
by JJH 07 Sep 2014, 19:27
Was very happy with that price for the Mulberry Bag as stated I tried a few shops who were all
wanting £30 despite my bartering techniques which I have many years experience lol, always
paid that for Designer bags for the last few years don't think I could have got it any less, although
at the end of season October you may be more successful if you are going late.