All about shops and Shopping
by Lyn 09 Sep 2014, 12:52
Does Mill know about that Sheila :o :o :o :D :D :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by anniem 09 Sep 2014, 13:47
hi sheila where abouts did you get bags and watches was it in altinkum thanks

a mellon
by mrs shiela thomas 10 Sep 2014, 00:42
eh by heck Lyn course he knew he had the money lolxx

anniem
the watches were from the shop on the outside of the shopping centre up beside the taxi rank the bags were from inside cant remember exactly which one but in altinkum
by anniem 10 Sep 2014, 08:02
thats great sheila thanks will look in oct when we are there

a mellon
by Bugsy 10 Sep 2014, 09:23
They had lots of MK goodies in the shop almost next door to Pinnochios last month.
Don't know how much the bags were, but my neice (Mary-Kate!!) bought a large purse for £8.
The more you buy the better discount they give you, so always worth asking how much for 2 or 3.
by anniem 10 Sep 2014, 09:30
thanks bugsy will have a look in october needing a purse as well as 2 bags and a watch in michael kor x

a mellon
by webb89 10 Sep 2014, 10:40
I have found the best place for watches is Zaza right by the cash machines in dolphin square.

Have bought from him, Saliah, every time we are here for past three years never a problem. He even serviced one of my watches for me free of charge.

Never buy from that p***k in Jesus Watch shop total con man and arrogant with it!
by anniem 10 Sep 2014, 13:08
hi thanks webb89 i will look there for watch instead of jesus shop x

a mellon
by prover 10 Sep 2014, 17:35
webb89 wrote:
Never buy from that p***k in Jesus Watch shop total con man and arrogant with it!

Couldn't agree more, He kept me waiting for 20minutes while he ate his snack, It was of course to change a faulty watch.
I could have throttled him quite easily, arrogant and nasty.
by artemis3 10 Sep 2014, 19:10
hi annie m I was in dolphin sq on tues got 2 Michael kors mens watches £30 its the last shop on the left a youngster theres only watches and sunglasses a few dvds be aware if you come back a bit from there we went in and had a look at some clothes I think its up next door from the watches we tried to barter and I told him I had a place there and because we didn't agree on the price he got all stroppy saying his president should get rid of us all from his country :evil: enjoy your shopping