Realise this is posted in shopping centre lol, thought it would
be a new topic don't know how to change it. 8-) :lol:
by oldfogy 07 Apr 2015, 23:14
JJH wrote:As the post heading, there have been a lot of viewings of posts
recently but hardly any postings, there used to be lots of people
visiting the site daily that no longer post, let us know if you no !onger
visit Altinkum and have moved on, to name a couple Davido, Leylasena,
Glynn & Susan, Keith etc. Just log in and say hi! :( :D

Problem with people that have moved on is that most of the time they are just not going to see your post, so will remain un-seen.

Maybe and hopefully as the weather gets better then people might start drifting back for their annual fix or want to know what the price of a Efes, or what's the exchange rate is, etc etc.
by Duke 07 Apr 2015, 23:55
I think that as members we All need to spread the word & inform new property buyers/owners/renters etc about OUR Forum!!! I'm sure lots of new folk are going to be in The Didim area this year who are totally unaware of this site!!
Lots have sold & lots just read to glean whats what !! Sometimes we need to appreciate that just viewing the regulars posts is sufficient support at the moment too!!!
I for one will try my best to give impetus to the above wishes for sure !! If we all do our bit perhaps we can get back to a well attended discussion group!! lol lol Finger crossed !!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by elizaflint 08 Apr 2015, 08:36
Just for myself, I can say that I look most days and find the forum a great way of keeping in touch with Altinkum, as I have not been out for a while due to ill health. Photos are especially good and cheer me up for a whole day!
I have heard that people contribute to an Altinkum site on Facebook, I have avoided Facebook so far as I really haven#t time and I should think there are also security issues, but is it worth joining Facebook too for the Altinkum site and news?

eliza
by chewy 08 Apr 2015, 12:33
I try and check in most lunchtimes from the office.

I will be visiting Altinkum last week of April so will aim to take lots of photos and post them on my return.

Phil
by durham rader 08 Apr 2015, 12:51
We look in every day but need input from residents in altinkum update,s photo,s which bars restaurant,s open ,moved .we Don,t do face book so rely on this forum for our daily fix only 6weeks to go until our next visit really looking forward to it plenty places to visit besides the front but it will be interesting to see changes and progress

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by macs50 08 Apr 2015, 19:15
mm sorry I missed u2 again at the club we are over 4th may for 10days then back 17th august for 3weeksare u2 out any of those times?

Blly/Jackie
by Pete Jones 08 Apr 2015, 21:57
I log in virtually every day and always read all the current posts but if I've got nothing to say based on my experience gained from living here for 9 yrs I dont post anything.
So dont panic we're still here watching and if you want reassuring look at the number of views per item which I think is a better judge as to how active the site is.