All travel issues, views and comments
by bomkaz 22 Apr 2018, 14:26
2 flights for sale from Manchester to bodrum with jet2 cases and reserved seats included 3rd July at 16-10 one way and one flight from bodrum to stanstead easyjet July 17th at 22.35
by oldfogy 24 Apr 2018, 14:12
bomkaz wrote:2 flights for sale from Manchester to bodrum with jet2 cases and reserved seats included 3rd July at 16-10 one way and one flight from bodrum to stanstead easyjet July 17th at 22.35

As I said on TLF have you priced a Name change because sometimes it can cost more than just buying a new ticket by the time you add all the costs together, such as flight price increase + admin fees.

Also as someone else commented how much are you asking?

This thread is located at:
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/alt ... -post.html
by bomkaz 28 Apr 2018, 11:22
name change is £35 the flights stand me at £288 for manchester with seats and cases booked make me a offer
by oldfogy 28 Apr 2018, 11:27
A name change is for the likes of someone who may of just got married and now has a different name, whereas you you might need to look at is Transfer of ticket to a third party, which is a different thing and is where they usually bump up the price.
by bomkaz 28 Apr 2018, 11:31
administration fee to make a name, date or timing change is 35GBP / 51EUR / 54CHF / 1380CZK / 210PLN per person per one-way flight. For changes made through our Call Centre, the administration charges are capped at one charge of 35GBP / 51EUR / 54CHF / 1380CZK / 210PLN per change. In addition to this fee, if there is an increase in the fare, taxes, fees and charges at the time of making the change to the price you originally paid, then this difference will be added to the overall cost of making the change. If the fare, taxes, fees and charges have decreased since making the original booking, no refund will be paid. We do allow spelling errors of up to 3 letters to be corrected free of charge and this can be done either online by visiting the Manage my booking section on the website or through our call centre.