All travel issues, views and comments
by cozy3pilot 06 Mar 2019, 08:57
Hi I am looking for an airport transfer from Bodrum to Akbuk on sunday 10th 09.45, shuttle preferably, any recommendations welcome. Most companies i have tried dont start till april.
by Duke 06 Mar 2019, 11:38
Glen because there are very few travelers this time of year getting a low priced shuttle is unlikely !! However I've always used Ali Sapmaz +90(535)7798325 sampazali73@hotmail.com for all my trips !!! Not the cheapest but the most reliable !! Door to door helps with luggage etc even waits to see the Villa/apartment etc is ok & also helps resolve any anomalies one may encounter !!! Worth the little extra can't put a price on Peace of mind !!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Lyn 06 Mar 2019, 12:31
Yes Glen, as Chris said, there's not much chance of a shuttle transfer at this time of year. We always use Love Tours for our transfers although we have used Ali Sapmaz as well.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by durham rader 06 Mar 2019, 14:45
We use Ionia travel and never had a problem and think they run all year

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by oldfogy 07 Mar 2019, 11:17
durham rader wrote:We use Ionia travel and never had a problem and think they run all year

Yes, same here, but on one occasion a couple of years ago I did have a delay but at least they phoned to let me know, apparently the driver waited for a NO SHOW, and because of the time allowed we still got to the airport in plenty of time.
(Under the circumstances if it were me being late then I would probably be grateful the driver waited).

http://www.ioniatours.com/default.asp