All travel issues, views and comments
by durham rader 25 Jun 2020, 06:10
We have flights booked for September one way ,still looking for return flight. but prices still high.why don't they reduce flight prices now so people will book up ,little money is better than no money .And they usually drop the prices anyway.

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by cookie6 25 Jun 2020, 06:17
I did see it on the news
We went to a park 3 weeks ago it was rammed
by mary 08 Jul 2020, 19:12
I always book both ways when they first come out. If you are going back in October prices are high
by durham rader 08 Jul 2020, 19:48
We used to but then you here of people getting there for £80 then they book return and get that cheap . We have tried this way ,but it's more expensive than booking both ways . That's what we have found this year.they are charging £210 each . But if I had booked flight out and return flight the return is coming in at £186 . We learn something every day .

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by ted j 08 Jul 2020, 20:22
Quite a while ago, when we used teletext to book holidays, a rep told us the flights were always cheaper if you lived in Manchester and you booked from London,, the London flights were always cheaper and vice versa, so he used to get the train up to Manchester after making the booking from there and saved shedloads
Sky scanner is a con