All travel issues, views and comments
by malcolm 12 Mar 2015, 13:16
They all run on fumes when you pick them up,but there is always enough fuel to get to the petrol station ,,the neatest is on the Bodrum road but that one causes problems as you find you are the wrong direction the nearest on the Milas carriageway is just before the Akbuk turn off but shuts about 11-30 pm sometimes earlier,I always use Medusa cars and get a diesel for the dame price as a petrol which are cheaper to run

mg1
by chewy 12 Mar 2015, 13:54
Thanks for that. Usually get a diesel myself. We don't arrive late so should be OK as long as we don't run out of fuel.

Phil
by justubean 12 Mar 2015, 17:31
There's hardly any fuel in them but we've driven out and onto the dual carriageway to Milas and there's a petrol station about 5km down the road. However when our friends came to visit they told us they turned right towards Bodrum and found a station a few hundred yards along the road. They had to drive a km or so though to turn around to face the right direction after filling.

Check their website as I'm pretty sure you can request some fuel on pick up!

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by chewy 13 Mar 2015, 14:45
Do you actually get the specific car you book from the website, i.e. Renault Clio, or whatever they happen to have at the time? Phil
by justubean 13 Mar 2015, 15:32
Yes Phil we have had least the car we have requested hire for. Or one of an higher spec for same price as the lower spec.
Stu.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by chewy 18 Mar 2015, 14:32
Thanks for that. Just looked at Proper Cars Website and all costs and offers are dated 2013.

Will email them at some point anyway.

Phil