All travel issues, views and comments
by p9cbs 20 Jul 2015, 12:01
Thanks for your replies everyone. I am still waiting for Pegasus to reply to my email and Facebook messages. I have not found a phone number for them yet. We have decided we might just go ahead with the holiday because of the various expenses associated with cancelling it!! If I do cancel with Pegasus, I will post on here to let everyone know what the Pegasus policy/terms are for future reference.
Thanks again everyone for your comments and help. Claire
by Juco 20 Jul 2015, 13:36
The telephone number for Pegasus Global Travel Limited is:
0208 248 2932

Pegasus Travel
Email arlettasolak@yahoo.co.uk
Postal Address 263 The Vale, Acton, London, London, UNITED KINGDOM, W3 7QAM

Esas Holding Anonim Sirketi
Owners Esas holdings:
Postal Address Eski Buyukdere Cad, Park Plaza No 22 Kat 9 Daire 23 34398 Maslak, Istanbul, TurkeyM
Company Number FC029338C
Company Status Active

Juco
by p9cbs 18 Aug 2015, 15:18
Hi all,
Just a quick update- I finally found a phone number to contact Pegasus since they did not respond to my emails or messages through their website, Facebook and did not answer the phone at Pegasus Global Travel. The number I used was 0845 084 8980 - Pegasus Airlines Customer Service. I found out that they do charge penalties for ticket cancellations and will not do name changes on tickets. Basically, the 3 tickets cost over £550 and I would be returned just £137 if I cancel them now. It looks like we will be going back to Turkey in October as a result then!!!!!

I hope this info helps someone else in the future.
by oldfogy 19 Aug 2015, 11:59
Slightly off topic, but Jest2 have a very similar policy in their T&Cs.

But as said before, most of the time it's not worth buying someone else's ticket/s because a 'Transfer' charge is or was a lot higher than a name change, but if the cost of the fare has increased they also then put a supplement on the change to take into account the price increase, may years ago when people could buy and sell cheap tickets it was worth while, but that loop-hole has now been well and truly closed.

I looked up Thomson not so long back and their cost for a 'Transfer of ticket' was nearly £100 against a name change of only £35.