All travel issues, views and comments
by mary 10 Sep 2015, 07:50
Came on in the early hours this morning.

Have nearly doubled already in price

Scottish departures but also uk
by Duke 10 Sep 2015, 17:35
I've always used easyjet BUT looking at their prices I think NOT this time !!! Thomas Cook & Turkish Airlines offer better deals !!
Duke

I hear so many times that I'm lucky to live so close to Gatwick BUT the New price listing makes EasyJet the worse deal.. I'm so pleased my fellow forum members at least have found a bargain !! Long may it be so !

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Derekfrizzel 10 Sep 2015, 18:03
For once, it appears that Edinburgh Airport to Bodrum is one of the cheapest fares going.

I put a date in June 2016 into the search engine and got a price of £131 return!

That has never been as cheap as that.

I am looking for July dates so hoping that the same deals come out at the beginning of October when the rest of the dates come out

Derek Frizzel
by elizaflint 11 Sep 2015, 12:09
I can't really book in advance as I don't know when I will be able to get over, so it has to be jet2 with their low out expensive back policy, usually about GBP 200,00 return from Newcastle. The best indirect flights are about the same, but at least they run year round.Still, when you look at train fares from Newcastle to London : even GBP 200 return looks fair to Turkey, it is a lot further.

eliza
by p70jax 13 Sep 2015, 13:09
Managed to book 3 flights for Easter from Gatwick , with luggage for under £500.............
ps.
this did include a credit from Easyjet for flights in Oct which went down in price by £140!!

Jax

Glass half full, not half empty!!