All travel issues, views and comments
by Juco 29 Nov 2016, 20:31
Google translation...............

Bodrum-Milas Airport International Terminal was closed. It was learned that the terminal was closed for saving purposes to March 31, 2017. Milas-Bodrum Airport
TAV has not been informed about the issue, the information about the shutdown of the airport's international lines was learned from the official Turkish Airlines website.

In the statement made on the official website of THY, the following statements are included;

"The Bodrum-Milas Airport International Terminal was closed, but my passengers who had come in transit from the external lines were not able to use the General Aviation
The terminal is serving. Our customs applications at the airport continue as if they were old ones. We do not have an international flight from this airport until March 31, 2017. Our passengers who will fly to the outskirts of their journey can make their flights from the domestic terminal.

We need to reach the nearest General Aviation Terminal to meet our passengers traveling from Milas-Bodrum Airport on the external routes. Passenger
Relatives can reach the terminal temporarily serving by following signs or by using passenger services. Closing the international terminal and
You can call the TAV Hotline number + 90 252 511 10 "for more information on the use of the temporary terminal" - See more at: http://www.kenttv.net/haber.php?id=3630 ... h.BRybUS4f. dpuf

Juco
by Juco 30 Nov 2016, 09:28
Yeah I think you are correct , first time I have seen it advertised though.

Juco
by oldfogy 30 Nov 2016, 17:39
I read somewhere though that baggage is still delivered to the International terminal when taking a through flight from the UK via Istanbul so be prepared to be ferried over just to collect your baggage.
by Welsh Dragons 30 Nov 2016, 21:10
Yes that is what usually happens oldfogey, I've done this many times during the winter. The transfer companies know this and are there at International to collect passengers.