For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by Juco 24 Aug 2017, 22:14
There was an issue the last couple of days but now resolved.

Juco
by durham rader 25 Aug 2017, 06:38
Duke wrote:I've had trouble load the forum page for the past few days !! Anyone else beside me & Lyn been affected ?? The boss was kind enough to suggest using Chrome but I had problems using Bar wifi in Aktinkum so was advised by Apple to only use Safari to access sites!! Since which this is the only site I get glitches with!! Maybe it needs more useage to stop the gears seizing up ?? lol
Duke

Yes Duke think it could be getting rusty cogs with standing idle ,this happens to most things. Use it or lose it as with every thing it's happened to our pubs and clubs all over the UK. Must be something happening in and around Altinkum .

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by ted j 25 Aug 2017, 09:10
There is
There is a festival on at the mo , lots of gazebos on the front and some on the beach
There is a stage erected with acts on each night until Saturday night .the sound system alone looks like it could push out 10,000 watts
by durham rader 25 Aug 2017, 14:38
We are out in 29 days looking forward to our visit .just got our boarding passes. Flying From Edinburgh again with easy jet. Just looked at our flights and prices have gone up ,we paid £404 they are over £700 now for 2 return .So think September could be Quite as well.

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by oldfogy 25 Aug 2017, 15:02
Juco wrote:There was an issue the last couple of days but now resolved.

Yes but it looks like the system may have been re-set because all of my notifications have now been reset to none (You are not subscribed to any forums)
by Admin 26 Aug 2017, 07:37
Nothing was reset, I only removed the exchange rate converter on the left side as it was making the site very slow to load.
by oldfogy 26 Aug 2017, 13:16
Then it's strange as I am no-longer getting any notifications
by christella 30 Aug 2017, 08:54
well take the hint then

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by oldfogy 30 Aug 2017, 13:42
oldfogy wrote:Then it's strange as I am no-longer getting any notifications

And i'm still ot getting email notifications fromtopics i have taken part in, I have to check the Board Index each time to see if there are any replies
by kemerkid 31 Aug 2017, 17:56
Well 30 posts and 17 months later I am back where I left off.

My question on that occasion was how were members finding their new forum format and the replies seemed to have been positive. Someone's obviously doing something right.

Greetings to all AA members.

Pete

Life’s journey leads to many crossroads.
Success and happiness is knowing which direction to take.