For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by oldfogy 23 Nov 2016, 16:02
wasn't sure if this shouldn't have been head Panto II becaus as the topic title says I just got Banned on TLF basically for asking when I was going to get a answer from yalimart for deleting my post and issuing me with a infringement notice and then I got banned until December 7th.

MY original was in the migrant quota thread and did not contain any swearing or rude language unless you call using Sterilised and breed like rabbits, maybe offensive to some of the tree huger's maybe, but the stupid thing is once you get banned you can't even contact anyone to ask which part of contravening forum rules are they refereeing to our is this just a case of Yalimart going over the top?

SO this is what happens when asking a question one receives a infringment notice

then when asked for a reply the following day i receive the following notice when attempting to open the forum
[You have been banned for the following reason:
[i]breach of forum rules[/i]

Date the ban will be lifted: 7th December 2016, 14:00]
by Duke 23 Nov 2016, 16:20
Hiya Phil lol lol Oooooh you naughty man you !!!
As Mushtaq owns both that forum & this why not PM him & ask what it is you've actually done to contravene TLF rules simple methinks !!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by oldfogy 23 Nov 2016, 16:26
Hi duke,
Ye but basically I was waiting for a reaction from THEM before I go out guns blazing at Martins (yalimart) over-the -top-attitude, i mean banned for 'politely' asking for a reply is way OTT
by Juco 23 Nov 2016, 17:09
I can only think this rule has been broken as none of the others come near it.

2- Negative remarks based on race, ethnicity, or religion will not be tolerated.

6- If you disagree with the actions of a moderator either pm the Moderator or the forum Administrator. Do not attempt to challenge their decision on the open forum. The Administrator's decision is final.

Juco
by oldfogy 23 Nov 2016, 17:23
Juco wrote:I can only think this rule has been broken as none of the others come near it.

2- Negative remarks based on race, ethnicity, or religion will not be tolerated.

6- If you disagree with the actions of a moderator either pm the Moderator or the forum Administrator. Do not attempt to challenge their decision on the open forum. The Administrator's decision is final.

So maybe #6 was the culprit for asking on the open forum for a reason

BUt you can't PM anyone when you sre banned because you get locked out of the system.
by ted j 24 Nov 2016, 07:56
If it is for this reason, [Negative remarks based on race, ethnicity, or religion will not be tolerated.]

Then it's a joke....that rule gets broken almost daily (not by me though)
Phil, have PMd you

Here is a joke which apparently breaks every one of those rules and is posted on TLF....alright it IS a joke, but it still contains offensive remarks

I've just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and said 'I've not eaten for two days.' I told him 'I wish I had your will power.'

I took my Biology exam last Friday.
I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells.
Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were not the correct answers

A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunch time. She said 'sorry about the wait.' I said don't worry fatty, you're bound to lose it eventually.

I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into the bank.
When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?'I said 'Nope, your're still black'

Snow in the forecast! The TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight.
I thought to myself, fat chance with a face like that!

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away.But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such an immense shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.
by oldfogy 24 Nov 2016, 14:26
Nice one thanks also thanks to everone who has also posted on the TLF thread, but still no reply from Mushtaq since I emailed him.
by christella 24 Nov 2016, 15:40
Very strange can't see what u have done

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by oldfogy 24 Nov 2016, 16:03
christella wrote:Very strange can't see what u have done

No because the removed Both of the posts, all that is now showing I think on the last but one page post #4647 is post removed for breaking forum rules an post removed for inappropriate comment.
by ted j 24 Nov 2016, 19:46
Some moderators over there are so far up themselves they think they are God ..Pathetic really.....Big ideas...small dicks