For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by oldfogy 24 Nov 2016, 20:11
With regards to the question in the Premium Bond forum of Who is Pete
Phillips, so if you hadn't already sussed it out it is me, BUT
The bad news is the system has recognised my i.p. address and I AM NOW BANNED AGAIN.
You have been banned for the following reason:

[Banned member using 2nd ID
Date the ban will be lifted: Never]


I can however still access but only in a reading mode.

regards
by christella 25 Nov 2016, 08:03
i have put this on TLF hope he lets you back for xmas it would be a nice present

Image
bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by oldfogy 25 Nov 2016, 16:30
christella wrote:i have put this on TLF hope he lets you back for xmas it would be a nice present

Chris, Put what on TLF

I'm only banned until December 7th 2pm, but then probably/hopfully away for the rest of the year until mid January anyway.
by christella 25 Nov 2016, 17:44
I thought you was banned for ever

Image
bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by oldfogy 25 Nov 2016, 18:39
christella wrote:I thought you was banned for ever

No it was my 2nd username that is banned for life.
by oldfogy 26 Nov 2016, 00:52
oldfogy wrote:With regards to the question in the Premium Bond forum of Who is Pete
Phillips, so if you hadn't already sussed it out it is me, BUT
The bad news is the system has recognised my i.p. address and I AM NOW BANNED AGAIN.
You have been banned for the following reason:

[Banned member using 2nd ID
Date the ban will be lifted: Never]


I can however still access but only in a reading mode.

regards

Chris that information was for the benefit of people on THIS forum it was not expected to be copied and posted over on TLF rubbing it in their nose that apart from anything else I am still able to view/monitor what is being said.
by christella 26 Nov 2016, 06:19
they ajj wanted to know what happened to you trying to do you a favour

Image
bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by oldfogy 26 Nov 2016, 18:17
christella wrote:they ajj wanted to know what happened to you trying to do you a favour

judging by the number of email pms I have received they all know what happened and exactly what was said by myself which basically that all these illegal migrants should be steralised to stop them from breeding like rabbits, which is what Yalimart (martin) took offence at and gave me a infringement notice which I then asked on the open forum why and what was wrong with it .

And I can only assume as rule 6 states there is to be no questioning a mods decision on the open forum. and because I did I received the ban for questioning it.

And as for my email to Mushtaq with regards to what I consider a unjust action, I am still waiting for a response/reply.
@Msybe he doesn't want to be seen to overrule one of his mods decisions. I don' know.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests