For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by oldfogy 30 Nov 2016, 23:16
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news501_Merkel.html

In 1954, a child was born, a baby girl, whom the Stasi File identifies as Angela Merkel, today's Chancellor of Germany. Her official birthday is July 17, 1954. However, the Stasi file which is currently in the Soviet KGB archives, records her birth as April 20, 1954. If this secret police citizen’s file in the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (GDR) is correct, then Hitler’s daughter, Angela Merkel, was born on Adolph Hitler’s birthday - April 20.

HITLER'S FROZEN SPERM
by webb89 01 Dec 2016, 10:05
Great theory however a couple of flaws. Merkel is her married name her birth name was Kasner indeed her father was Polish with a near impossible to spell name!

She did live in the East but was born in Hamburg then West Germany.

I like the idea though she, like Hitler, is as mad as a box of frogs and loves the idea of ruling the world. I think she will,find her dreams shattered next year when she is rejected by the German electorate!
by Shakespeares 07 Dec 2016, 17:58
I can't vote as I'm not a German citizen so I have no axe to grind. The German economy is the most successful in Europe and has been for a while so Mrs Merkel must have been doing something right. She has just been voted back as CDU leader so even her own party believes she is doing something right as well. I live in Germany so I'm sure you have less idea about German politics than I have so how can you be so sure she'll lose? Or even think you can comment on it? If I slagged off British politicians so childishly I'm sure you would take offence pretty damn quickly!
When will you learn that Britain is not superior to anyone anymore, it just has difficulty getting along with its neighbours.
by webb89 09 Dec 2016, 09:13
So to have an opinion on a German politician you have,to be German? I've never heard so much nonsense in my life!

I bet you have a view on Donald Trump don't you?

I am capable of reading and watching news bulletins and can form an opinion from them.
by Shakespeares 25 Sep 2017, 18:11
Sorry to have taken so long in replying, gentlemen, but I had to wait until the outcome of the election was known.
Perhaps if you had read/watched other news bulletins than the Daily Mail you would have been better informed. More so if you knew anything about Germany.
Congratulations to Mrs Merkel again, lets see who survives shall we, Merkel or May.